Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Chloe
Vanessa
Christopher
Ali
Fran
Mayokun
Carly
impressed with customer service from Floom, emailed me re colour of socks.
Ordered online from Australia. Super easy process, delivered on time with no issues at all.
Floom delivered on the same day,a beautifully potted plant of 3 fabulous orchids - she loved it!
My local florist was closed the day I had planned to propose to my now fiance and I needed an arrangement that day. I was hesitant to use Floom, not knowing much about it. But that hesitation quickly changed to jubilation and awe. The arrangements looked as advertised and even more stunning than they did on the screen. The delivery was prompt, even coming earlier than scheduled. Amazing service, amazing arrangement. They knocked it out of the park.
Flowers were beautiful and arrived on time.
Every bouquet, Christmas wreaths and Hampers have been splendid and exactly as shown on the website. I am impressed and will continue to order with confidence. Thank you Floom.
Prompt feedback to my enquiries. Sesnational bouquet. Great customer service. Will return
The flowers were gorgeous and reached right on time!
Easy to deliver when purchased from the USA! Thank you for making it easy and timely.
Very easy process. Perfect for last minute ideas! The flowers were also beautiful
The flowers were beautiful - my daughter was so happy!! They were just as they were pictured. That is so appreciated! Thank you.
I’ve used Floom twice in the past month. The first time for a happy occasion, to celebrate Christmas and the second, to honor a tragic situation, the loss of a loved one.
Both times, the flowers were exceptional, gorgeous and both well-received and comforting.
I would highly recommend Floom and will definitely use the service again.
Your flowers that were delivered to my friend are still going strong after all this time! The people who prepared and delivered the flowers took great care with them, my friend said. She plans to use your company for wreaths for her mom.
Floom was quick and easy to navigate with a beautiful orchid arriving on my friend's doorstep the same day. I will definitely use them again and recommend to friends.
Amazing service, ordered in UK on Christmas Eve and delivered in USA a few hours later! The recipient was delighted and said they smelt gorgeous, cheered up their Christmas after a very difficult year! :)
Awesome service. Beautiful flowers!
I ordered a bonsai tree to be delivered as a birthday gift. It was absolutely beautiful, the delivery was was right on time, and the person who received it was absolutely delighted, as was I.
The first delivery was mis-delivered to the wrong address, but when I contacted Floom they made sure that a beautiful fresh bouquet was delivered to the correct address the next day. I appreciate Floom's customer service and responsiveness.
Fantastic service in every way. Sent my mother flowers for Christmas as was unable to visit in person. Ordering was incredibly easy, loved that I got to pick a unique card as an add on. The delivery was on time, efficient, and safe. And the flowers themselves were absolutely lush. Beyond happy and plan to absolutely reuse Floom in the future.
This was my first time using Floom, and I was outside the country, so I took a risk

And I can gladly say it was a risk worth taking, when it was delivered, the recipient put a heartfelt message with the picture of the flowers, so I saw it on a instagram page, it was picture perfect. Thank you Floom, I will definitely order again :)
Floom is rated 4.62 based on 8,922 reviews