Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Orchid was VERY disappointing and NOT same as published by the florist Belle de Jour (Bristol). For £50.00 + delivery costs I expected a better choice of plant.
Despite a daily email response to my enquiry as to where my flowers had gone, the reply was always that they would be delivered that day. I became very fed up with the phrase "reaching out"! It took me finding Floom on facebook and telling them how upset I was because this may be the last Mother's Day my mother would have and I couldn't be with her, and now couldn't even say it with flowers, to get a positive action. They were never going to be delivered so I was getting my money back. Yet to receive it, hopefully soon.
Didn't get right size of bouquet also someone else's card with the flowers, but customer service at floom very helpful and understanding.
I ordered flowers and paid about £70. Although the flowers itself were lovely, it was basically what you get paying for a medium-ish bunch of flowers for £35. I was really gutted that forked out that much money for such un underwhelming amount of flowers. I dont think I would order again.
The flowers delivered were completely incorrect and not the bouquet I picked out or even the right shaped vase. They also did not deliver in the window of 10-6. I was offered a partial refund but am still disappointed with the quality of service and will not be using them again.
Flowers were not delivered and was not informed of this until we contacted Floom.
The arrangement was not done properly and for the price I paid, expected a more elegant design and good flowers.
(Bimba) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Lalitha, We're sorry we didn't meet your expectations. Thanks for your feedback as this will be forwarded to our florists to ensure this does not happen again. We'd also love to know more about this situation so feel free to let us know by replying to your order confirmation email. Thanks, Floom
we ordered the flowers on TUESDAY to be sent on UK mother´s day but it arrived at 9:30pm! When celebration day is almost finished! Unacceptable considering that you were offering last minute discounts.
(Moyses Stevens) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Annie and Luis, Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry we didn't meet your expectations with regarding to delivery timings. We will however forward this feedback to our delivery team so it doesn't happen again, Thanks, Floom
The flowers I sent to a friend were over bloomed. I spent a good amount of money on these flowers, a bouquet of tulips, and I expected them to be in a better condition. Not only did the bouquet look a little thin, but these tulips only lasted a day because they were so over bloomed.
(The Mini Rose Co) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Amanda, I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with your flowers.Our Customer Support team are always on hand to help with any quality concerns you may have so please do reach out to them directly by responding to your order confirmation email. I hope we're able to redeem ourselves should you choose to order with us again.
Although the flowers were nice, many turned up damaged having been squashed with lots of rose buds broken off and all the taller stems snapped. Real shame given how nice the flowers were and smelt. Would imagine the issue lies with the delivering of the flowers which needs improving
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Jack, I'm sorry to hear about your experience.Our Customer Support team are always on hand to help with any quality concerns you may have so please do reach out to them directly by responding to your order confirmation email. I hope we're able to redeem ourselves should you choose to order with us again.
Inconsistent delivery information and delays.
(French Florist LA) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Brandon, I'm sorry to hear about your experience.Our Customer Support team are always on hand to help with any quality concerns you may have so please do reach out to them directly by responding to your order confirmation email. I hope we're able to redeem ourselves should you choose to order with us again.
The flowers were not as advertised on the website
(Sergey Florist) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with your flowers.Our Customer Support team are always on hand to help with any quality concerns you may have so please do reach out to them directly by responding to your order confirmation email. I hope we're able to redeem ourselves should you choose to order with us again.
The flowers arrived at 21:45. The information stated the delivery would be from 10-6pm.
(Pinks And Roses London) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Kate, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I hope we're able to redeem ourselves should you choose to order with us again.
Bad support - flowers were late, quality of product great.
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Marina, We are sorry your experience was a dissapointment, we take your feedback onboard and we will contact our florist as soon as possible. Thank you Floom
Flowers that were sent were lovely but quite small for the price, the flowers also died within 3 days of delivery, mostly disappointed, probably wouldn’t buy again.
(Belle De Jour) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mark, We are truly sorry to hear your bad experience with us. Customer satisfaction is our main priority. If you could email our support team by replying to your order confirmation, we would really appreciate it ! All the best Floom
These flowers were pretty but very tiny ... smaller than a small persons hand... for $140 the team I ordered them from had larger expectations. But maybe good for a mini studio apartment?
(Hanato Floral Design) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Nicole, We are truly sorry to hear that. Customer satisfaction is our main priority. If you could email our support team by replying to your order confirmation, we would really appreciate it ! All the best Floom
Selection of flowers was good but the package was delivered the next day. Also the package was completely mauled when it arrived. It is a miracle that the flowers were still intact.
Hi Riahikesh, Thank you for your feedback. Note, we are not responsible for package handling, it is DPD. Therefore, we will forward this information to DPD and hope this will not happen again. Overall, we're glad you were satisfied with the flowers and we look forward to connecting you with your loved ones again soon. Thanks, Floom
I ordered a bouquet for same day delivery which floom were advertising. It was for my mother's birthday. The florist phoned up to ask if she could make changes due to availability and that was good customer service, thanks. I agreed, but the flowers were then delivered a day late. It's not the end of the world but it is frustrating when you order for delivery on a particular date to get the flowers delivered on a later date. A pity, I'd like to have left a better score due to the florist confirming changes.
(Windmill Flowers) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi James, I'm sorry to hear about your experience,We take your feedback very seriously and will be working with our team to improve this experience. I hope we're able to redeem ourselves should you choose to order with us again. All the best!
Unfortunately the flowers never arrived
They left the plant on the doorstep. Lucky it wasn't stolen. Then said they were sorry about the 'flowers'. Customer service is a details business. This little plant cost £31. And was nearly lost, not impressed. Can't imagine I'll use them again. Overpriced, no delivery process and inaccurate responses.
(PM Flowers) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Liz, Thank you for your review. We are sorry your experience was a disappointment. Our team try its best to deliver a great experience every time. If you could email our support team by replying to your order confirmation, we would appreciate it. All the best, Floom
Floom is rated 4.58 based on 11,672 reviews