Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
The flowers I received were not remotely the size of the photo or the colors or even the same flowers. I had them send a replacement arrangement and they told me they would send me a photo prior to bringing out (they did not). It was the EXACT same arrangement. Perhaps a little bit smaller. I gave BOTH arrangements back and requested a refund. They have not processed the refund yet and say they are "researching" it. There is nothing to research as I had these conversations over the phone already and in email.

I was excited to try Floom and will not use again. I've already submitted photos.
Floom delivered as promised... a beautiful arrangement by Bloomie, delivered on it's scheduled day, in mint condition.
THANK YOU!!
Thanks so much for making buying flowers for someone in Cornwall from the USA so easy. And, one never knows the quality of the bouquet received when ordering. Pictures were sent to me and they were exactly what I was hoping the flowers would be, beautiful!
The service was as promised and the bouquet was true to the photo on their website and lovely!
Floom made it easy to get day-of-delivery for a beautiful arrangement!
Flowers were delivered on time as requested. The accompanying note was handwritten and the bouquet was attractive. We were so pleased to have an opportunity to send flowers so easily. The whole process was efficient and painless
I ordered the flowers from the USA to be delivered to my daughter in the UK. The tulips delivered to her were better than I ever expected. She was surprised; I was very pleased. After a disasterous experience at Christmas when I ordered from a different International floral delivery service, I can't thank Floom enough for restoring my confidence. I will use Floom again in the future. Many, many thanks!.
We loved Floom!
Amazing and beautiful arrangement. My partner loved it.
Very convenient
The process was easy and the recipient loved the flowers.
Variety of options is attractive. Fast, easy checkout is superb. Quick delivery is appreciated. Happy recipient is everything. Highly recommend.
So quick and easy!
Amazing !!
Really fast and efficient delivery, love that you can choose and support local florists and the bouquets are extremely true to their pictures which is rare for ordering flowers online. Simple process and really thorough communication.
Floom 5 star review on 12th April 2021 Floom 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Super brilliant service and super exciting flowers... a break from the norm, pictures showed exactly what my friend received, thanks for bringing smiles to my friends 💕
Floom 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Made it really easy to find a bouquet, pay for it and have it delivered in the time frame I needed it.
Amazing roses delivered on time, great service made someone very happy
So happy with Floom! I live in Sydney and ordered flowers for my friend in London for her birthday
Excellent customer journey, easy and quick to use
Floom is rated 4.59 based on 11,179 reviews