Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 26th May 2022
Manpreet
Floom 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Karen
Excellent service
Delivery was done but the message wasn't written
(Rachel Cho Floral Design) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Savo Im sorry that you're disappointed. I understand your message note wasnt included with your delivery. Im keen to get this resolved. I'll investigate this matter with the florist. I'll contact you via email with a resolution.
Delivered on time and followed all instructions. Amazing service thank you
Placed an order from Canada - flowers were delivered the next day exactly as promised. Customer service was wonderful - had several questions regarding product and timing, etc. Emails were returned quickly and answered all my questions without delay. Really appreciated their kind assistance. Found their service to be timely, helpful and courteous. Their product was as advertised on their website. Thank you Floom for making the process so easy for us!
Great choice of flowers and delivered on time. Recipient thrilled with the colourful and varied bouquet
Quick delivery
Great bouquet, really glad I chose Floom for this! Minor detail, the bouquet was delivered with a slight delay (1 hour after the time slot I was informed it would be delivered). Caused a minor problem with the delivery, but the result compensated the delay :)
What a find..! A great selection of bouquets at great prices. A very easy to use website and a good choice of delivery options. Will definitely be using them again.
(Essence) - Posted 3 days ago
The flowers were a huge hit for my kids, who had contracted COVID and were pretty down. They live far from me and it really helped. The flowers arrived on time and were beautiful!
(The Flower Shop Of Chicago) - Posted 3 days ago
you did not include my note with the delivery!!!!
(Lux B Flowers) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Jessica Im sorry about the disappointment you have experienced. I understand that your message note was missing. I am keen to look into this. I will email you with further details.
the flowers that were delivered were amazing. Very happy with them. However, I never received any delivery updates via email or the order page. It wasn't ideal.
(Amore Sins Flores) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Jared, Thanks for your review! We're so glad you loved the flowers and we're sorry that there was a delay in your order confirmation coming through.
Awful service - package arrived a day after the confirmed date. Very disapponted
(Harding Gomez) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Limor Im sorry that you have been disappointed with our service. I understand your order was delivered one day late. As a result, I have processed your delivery charge refund. This you'll receive in 5-7 working days. I hope we can redeem ourselves should you place an order with Floom in the future.
pretty good –
(PM Flowers) - Posted 3 days ago
I paid to deliver the flowers on Sunday, and I had to chase them as they didn’t deliver them and got delivered until Tuesday
(Florist Ona) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Daniel Im sorry that there have been delays with your order. I understand your order arrived 2 days late. As a result, I will refund your delivery charge. This will take 5-7 working days to process. If you have any other questions, please do contact Floom by email: support@floom.com
I found Floom last minute as my original florist cancelled delivery on the day of the event. Floom not only guaranteed same-day delivery but the selections were beautiful and I had many to choose from. Delivery charges were not anything out of the norm, especially at the last minute, and they delivered on time to my event space before 5pm as promised. My event was saved and I could not be more convinced that Floom is the floral shop to stick with. Did I mention the floral arrangement was gorgeous, too. A++
(Le Jardin Rose) - Posted 3 days ago
Beautiful flowers delivered on time and wonderfully presented. These bouquets are really unique and I’ll certainly be repurchasing!
(Beaucoup London Limited) - Posted 3 days ago
What was delivered was one day late and not what I have ordered. This is not an acceptable service level I have attached the pictures of what I have ordered and what was ultimately delivered belatedly following at least 5 follow up emails.
(Metro Floral Decorators) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Angela Im sorry that you've been disappointed with your order. I understand your order was late and not what you had received. I can see you have liaised with the Customer Services Team. I can now see this issue has been resolved. I hope we can redeem ourselves should you place an order with Floom in the future.
Excellent super quick service
(F For Flower) - Posted 4 days ago
East to navigate website, lots of options, with prompt delivery and updates.
(Zita Elze) - Posted 4 days ago