Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Assistance was good, but with very little notice and zero additional explanation my initial order was canceled by the local florist. I was able to do another order in time for Mother's Day and they did give me a 10% discount, although free shipping on the new order would have been appreciated too.
It was very easy to order from Canada to send flowers to someone in London. The flowers were delivered on time and were beautiful. The recipient was thrilled.
great! easy and beautiful
Excellent service, in particular very speedy but I could still edit the accompanying message after placing the order by emailing the support address.
Easy service, next day delivery as promised and beautiful flowers.
Fabulous flowers and ordering with ease! You can always trust that the florals will look beautiful and arrive in a timely manner,
Great business/customer service! Flowers were beautiful!
My fiancée said they were the most beautiful flowers she’d ever been given
Gorgeous flowers appropriately priced and a wonderful service!
Ordered some flowers for my mother, but I forgot to add the apartment number to the order. The guy doing the delivery called ahead to verify everything which fixed this issue, great service. I will definitely use them again.
Unbelievable service. 10/10
The flowers were excellently packed and very well presented. It made someone's day.
Easy website, delivering same-day on a bank holiday, step by step communication, hassle free completely. Excellent experience.
Incredibly quick, friendly service. Flower quality was highest I have gotten for the budget I had
The most magnificent floral arrangement.
A bit overpriced
Love the super wide range in styles and prices for bouquets. Got a unique looking bouquet at a low cost
Floom has a beautiful variety of flowers to choose from. However the prices of the flower vendors are way too pricey. I expected more fresh looking flowers for the price.
Lots of beautiful options & super easy to order!
Very reliable. The flowers I ordered for my friends were stunning and fresh
Floom is rated 4.59 based on 11,599 reviews