Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Pippa
Floom 5 star review on 13th June 2020
Preeya
More Photos & Videos
Was extremely impressed, the flowers were left on the door step as no one was in, but I had an email from them informing me and would I like them to phone the recipient. Couldn’t have been more helpful and the flowers were lovely
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review- it's made our day!
The flower arrangement was artistic & really beautiful. It was a little quirky & created with humour.
I loved it as did my daughter!
(Orchid Republic) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Sarie, Thanks for the great review - we're so glad the flowers were beautiful! We'll let our partner florist know. Thanks, Floom
Very easy to use. Floom made sending flowers to a loved one in the UK incredibly simple to do from here in the US. I'll definitely be using them again. Thanks!
(Verdure Flowers) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Jennifer, Thanks for the great review - we're so glad the process was easy for you! Thanks, Team Floom
Very good choice and delivery on the chosen date. The flower seemed a little shaken on delivery but only one bloom had come off.
(Gardenia Of London) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Christopher, Thanks for the review. We'll let our partner florist know regarding the delivery process. Thanks, Team Floom
Excellent! Speedy delivery!
(Bimba) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Herma, Thanks for the great review - we're so glad the flowers arrived on time! Thanks, Team Floom
I purchased a plant from here for a teammate to celebrate their birthday as well as welcome them to their new apartment! The plant arrived beautifully and healthy - much larger than I anticipated - but it was perfect! The only issue I ran into - and not one that I'm going to lower my rating for - was a weird billing error... I'm not sure what happened - but the error was only by 96 cents - so it wasn't a major deal at all. I 100% plan on purchasing from Floom again in the future - and will be encouraging others to order as well!
(Sol Ambiance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Christina, Thanks for the great review - we're so glad the flowers were beautiful! We'll let our partner florist know. We will, of course, rectify the error! Thanks, Team Floom
Amazingly fast delivery and stunning plant
Hi There, Thanks for the great review - we're so glad the plant was Stunning! We'll let our partner florist know. Thanks, Floom
Servizio puntuale, la pianta era più bella della foto
(Alyson Mowat) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Patrizia, Thanks for the great review - we're so glad the flowers were beautiful! We'll let our partner florist know. Thanks, Floom
Beautiful flowers! Reliable service.
(Larkspur & Lavender) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Harriet, Thanks for the great review - we're so glad the flowers were beautiful! We'll let our partner florist know. Thanks, Floom
Beautiful choices, excellent & timely service.
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Andrea, Thanks for the great review - we're so glad the flowers were beautiful! We'll let our partner florist know. Thanks, Floom
Amazing! The perfect surprise present for a friend's birthday - she LOVED her new plant!
(Fern And Mist) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Perfect!!!
(The Cutting Garden) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Beautiful flowers and timely delivery!
(Orchid Republic) - Posted 3 weeks ago
The bouquet was incredible and my friend absolutely loved it. She even sent a picture of it to her wedding planner asking for something similar for her wedding arrangement!
(Bloomie Flower Studio) - Posted 3 weeks ago
My sister got her plant the day of her birthday and loved it! Easy service to use.
(Zita Elze) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent - very easy to use and a beautiful bunch of flowers were delivered exactly when I wanted. I hadn't realised lots of florists don't deliver on a Monday (in London at least), but by putting in my delivery date and location it made it really easy to find local independent suppliers that could deliver when I wanted - and they were really good quality too.
(Fabienne Egger Flowers) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I bought a plant for my cousin in law’s baby shower. The plant was beautiful and delivery was seamless. I’ll be coming back!
(Fern And Mist) - Posted 3 weeks ago
The bouquet my friend received was absolutely beautiful, a lovely choice of flowers , the bouquet was called Sunshine and it lived up to its name . It cheered my friend up so much Thank you
(Verdure Flowers) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Great service and great product! Would recommend.
(Domonique Rose) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Absolutely the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen - my friend (the recipient) was blown away by how beautiful the flowers were. Worth every penny! Thank you for being gorgeous, Floom.
(Ruffled Flowers) - Posted 3 weeks ago