Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Isaac
DAVID
Junie
Joanna
Nick
Faye
Neil and Suzie
Excellent choice of flowers and service - everyone was very impressed with their gift.
(Phillo) - Posted 4 days ago
Thanks for your review Kate. We're so pleased your recipients enjoyed their gifts! :) Lotie
Super service, very efficient and on time!
(Meades) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi David, thanks so much for your review! We're so pleased you enjoyed your flower delivery experience. Lotie :)
Straightforward ordering, lovely product delivered as promised. Thank you.
(Ohana Designs) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Jane, thanks for your positive feedback! We're so glad you enjoyed our service :) Lotie
I was looking for a last minute christmas wreath and struggling to find with florists I would usually use I found Floom! And I am so glad I did!
Amazing service from start to finish with a beautiful wreath at the end of it!
(Minoux) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Megan, thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed our service so much :) Lotie
My boyfriend loved the lavender I ordered from here for him. Its been more than a month now and it still refreshes the room with its fragrance. Great quality and presentation.
(Flùr Flowers) - Posted 4 days ago
Thanks for your review Siddhant :) We're so pleased your boyfriend is still enjoying his lavender! Lotie
Excellent selection of flowers by the florist!!
(Monstera Floral Design) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Vivi, thank you for your review :) We're so pleased you liked our selection of bouquets and plants! Lotie
Delivery on time and flowers were blooming so nicely! My friend absolutely loved her birthday tulips and they lasted for 2+ weeks, which is incredible!
(Sol Ambiance) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Junie, thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed our service and your friend loved her birthday tulips! Lotie
My daughter was very happy with goodies she received
(Floetica) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Diane, thanks for your review. We're really glad you're daughter was happy with their gift set :) Lotie
Floom’s bouquet was amazing and easy to process. Very satisfied.
(Moss & Meadow) - Posted 4 days ago
Thanks for your positive feedback Harriet! We're so glad you enjoyed your bouquet and our service :) Lotie
Fantastic christmas wreath! Very fast delivery and easy to use website
(Sun Florist) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Xanthe, thanks for your review :) We're really pleased you enjoyed our service :) Lotie
really easy to use service with great flower options for any budget
(Ohana Designs) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Hannah, thanks for your review! We're so pleased you were able to find some flowers through Floom :) Lotie
The vase was broken when it arrived
(PM Flowers) - Posted 4 days ago
HI Melissa. Thanks for your review! I'm really sorry to hear the vase was broken when it arrived. We ask all of our customers to get in touch with any issues, within 48 hours of receiving their bouquet so we can resolve this quickly. In future please do contact us and we'd be happy to help! Lotie
I liked the convenience of Floom. One can browse flower arrangements by occasionally as well as preview them. The company already has flower shops which provide service in the area you need, so there is no need to google which company can deliver an arrangement.
(Green Fresh Florals + Plants) - Posted 4 days ago
Thanks for your positive feedback Lena :) We're glad you enjoy the convenience of our flower delivery service! Lotie
Bot the best flowers arrangment. Overpriced for what you get.
(Sol Ambiance) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Patrick. Thank you for your review! I'm sorry to hear you were left feeling disappointed with the bouquet you received. Our customer service team try hard to resolve every query and I apologise you weren't satisfied with the resolution on this occasion. We take all feedback on board and I do hope you can consider using Floom in the future! Lotie
Your flowers did what I wanted. They brought joy to my niece at a difficult time in her life and that joy lasted a long time with their beauty and message.
(Fabienne Egger Flowers) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Gaye, thanks for your positive feedback! We're pleased we could help you bring joy to your niece at a difficult time. Lotie :)
Flowers only lasted a couple of days.
(Gardenia Of London) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Susan, thanks for your review! I'm sorry to hear you were left feeling disappointed with your order. For future, please contact us at support@floom.com within 48 hours of receiving your order and our customer service will work hard to resolve this issue for you. Lotie :)
Dedicated and competent, excellent service !
(F For Flower) - Posted 4 days ago
Thanks for your positive feedback Marcus! We're glad you enjoyed our service :) Lotie
I ordered a gift for someone for Christmas and gave the following delivery instructions: ‘Can leave in safe place or with neighbour if no one home’

Delivery was attempted before Christmas (24th) but when they weren’t home, the gift was not left in a safe place or with a neighbour. Instead it was delivered after Christmas (30th).
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 4 days ago
Thanks for your review Amy. I'm sorry to hear your order was not delivered on the date required. Our team at Floom work really hard to ensure all deliveries are successful and on time and I'm sorry on this ocassion this was not possible. We appreciate and take all feedback on board! Lotie
Gloom was great, delivery on time and efficient. I love across seas and it’s hard to find reliable delivery sources, I will definitely be using Floom again.
(PM Flowers) - Posted 4 days ago
Thanks for your review Kurt :) We're so pleased you enjoyed our service and look forward to sending you more flowers and plants in the future! Lotie
Very good service. Only site I could find that let me order on Saturday evening and delivered Sunday afternoon the next day. Reasonable prices and beautiful flowers. Very happy, I will order from here again!!
(Poppy's Florist) - Posted 4 days ago
Thanks for your review Ami. We're so pleased we could send you flowers so quickly! We look forward to sending you more beautiful bouquets in the future :) Lotie
Floom is rated 4.63 based on 8,637 reviews