Flight Centre UK Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Flight Centre UK
04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Flight Centre UK?
Click Here

Tell us how Flight Centre UK made you happy

"Just got back from My holiday in Los Angeles. Stayed at the Queen Mary in Long Beach and travelled around LA by bus and Metro Train ($27 a week tap card). All organised by Georgie Pomfret at Deansgate Manchester. Can not thank her enough for the super organisation of the flights and hotel. Extra thanks to the KARMEL shuttle drivers who took me from LAX to the hotel and back. Anthony Keaveny Eccles Lancs."
Are you Flight Centre UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I have used the Flight Centre on many occasions and they have NEVER failed to get me the best flights and hotels. On this particular occasion I was looking for a flight to St.Louis. I looked on other sites and the costs and times were not great. I looked on the Flight Centre website and they were better but still not quite what I was looking for so I decided to call and see what they could offer. I spoke to a lovely lady called Kelly Warden who looked at all options and took into consideration my requirements. She called me back within 5 minutes and not only found me the times and flights that I wanted but also £200 cheaper than I had seen anywhere else. As always, a fantastic service from Kelly and Flight Centre team. I can't recommend them enough."
"Wonderful attention, and they make you feel so happy and relaxed."
"I usually book my own flights but, on this occasion, I used Flight Centre. The flights were the same price as if I had booked them on my own. I am flying Edinburgh to Phoenix in December and was originally travelling via Dallas with a 2 hour stop over. Due to a flight change by American Airlines, that 2 hours was increased to 6. I still didn't think this was too bad but we do have two small children and the journey was going to be longer. Flight Centre arranged with the airline for us to be upgraded for free to the direct flight - fantastic! Thank you Flight Centre. Had I booked the flights on my own, I figure there would have been no chance of me getting this so from now on I will be using Flight Centre for any long haul flights."
Flight Centre UK is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews