Flight Centre UK Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Flight Centre UK
04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Flight Centre UK?
Click Here

Tell us how Flight Centre UK made you happy

"(Shouldn't even get a one star as you did nothing). Went into Flight Centre Wimbledon on Thursday and gave sales person my dates to travel Singapore/Perth//Auckland and back to UK via Singapore, and asked him to email flights and accommodation details to me. Sales person sent me email at end of same day saying he hadn't completed the task but would get back to me two days later as he was on leave the next day. When no reply received on Saturday I emailed again asking for information - no reply. I went ahead and booked my flights via Sky Scanner (Carlton Leisure) who were brilliant. It is now Tuesday and still no response received from Flight Centre Wimbledon. Great way to run a business:-)"
Are you Flight Centre UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Flight Centre UK is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews