Flight Centre UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Flight Centre UK

How would you rate Flight Centre UK?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Fiona

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Flight Centre UK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Fiona
"I usually book my own flights but, on this occasion, I used Flight Centre. The flights were the same price as if I had booked them on my own. I am flying Edinburgh to Phoenix in December and was originally travelling via Dallas with a 2 hour stop over. Due to a flight change by American Airlines, that 2 hours was increased to 6. I still didn't think this was too bad but we do have two small children and the journey was going to be longer. Flight Centre arranged with the airline for us to be upgraded for free to the direct flight - fantastic! Thank you Flight Centre. Had I booked the flights on my own, I figure there would have been no chance of me getting this so from now on I will be using Flight Centre for any long haul flights."
Flight Centre UK is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews