Flight Delay Claims Team Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flight Delay Claims Team
Team were helpful however unfortunately our claim fell over lockdown which delayed payment otherwise was fine .
Would have liked a breakdown with payment amount from travel company and amount taken In fees otherwise good service .
Thank you for your 5* review. We appreciate your comments and feedback.
I have no complaints as to how you managed the situation and I am happy with the outcome although not happy about the time taken however I understand this was down to the airline concerned. Thank you.
Thank you for your 4* review. We appreciate your comments and feedback. Unfortunately as you identified, the airlines are not usually co-operative and slow matters down significantly.
Dealt with everything and got my money back
Thank you for your 4* review. We appreciate your comments and feedback.
Didnt hear anything for a while, but they were sorting it out in the background. Cheque was unexpected good news when it arrived.
pleased to have it sorted and the money, but you were a bit expensive and a couple of times asked me for things I had already sent and in the end I had to send direct to Ryan air myself our photographed passports and my bank details; certainly you had had my bank details (not sure if you had passport photos or not)
A fair result, though lacking in communication and clarity about amount of compensation and their cut. No idea how much was deducted for the fee.
Reasonably easy process to follow to get the claim registered, however the "Autobot" chat on the website is often confusing and seems to ignore information previously submitted! In the end the company recovered compensation from the airline, but communication on progress could be better.
My only criticism would be that when I received a settlement cheque there was no explanation as to why the settlement sum was what it was.
I expected a clear statement saying what your fees and deductions were from the settlement figure.
Very easy process, could do with more communication to let you know about the claim process
Late,but good
Very good. They recovered my compensation from Ryan Air who are an absolute nightmare to deal with.

A little more communication and they (Flight Delay Claims) would have scored 5 Stars.
Not so quick but still a good job!
Easy to use, although kept sending the same email requesting further information to help with claim. Sent additional info about five times.

no breakdown given as to how you have arrived at the cheque amount. Thus, making clients think that more has been claimed back and kept by Flights Direct as the percentage.

Initial investigation stated over 200 pound could be claimed. Less than 100 was received.

Thanks however for getting some money back, much appreciated
Very good but could of done with more information thought we had been forgotten
Very supportive and kept me informed.
Flight Delay Claims can be trusted
Only gave good as had to make several phone calls to reciev
I didn’t have to chase so that was the good part although it took a few months.
When I applied,I was toldI was entitled to €600 but only received £250. I understand the company will take their cut but this should have been put in detail on the letter on how much was actually received and what their cut was.

Either way pleased with how itwas handled overall.
Thank you for your feedback and positive rating.
Surprised I got anything
Thank you for your feedback and positive rating.
Easy process, and a nice surprise to get some money back for the delay
Flight Delay Claims Team is rated 4.82 based on 351 reviews