Flight Delay Claims Team Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flight Delay Claims Team
I highly recommend their services my claim has been solved in less than a month. I was very hesitant in the first place but everything went smoothly.
Didnt hear anything for a while, but they were sorting it out in the background. Cheque was unexpected good news when it arrived.
pleased to have it sorted and the money, but you were a bit expensive and a couple of times asked me for things I had already sent and in the end I had to send direct to Ryan air myself our photographed passports and my bank details; certainly you had had my bank details (not sure if you had passport photos or not)
A fair result, though lacking in communication and clarity about amount of compensation and their cut. No idea how much was deducted for the fee.
Reasonably easy process to follow to get the claim registered, however the "Autobot" chat on the website is often confusing and seems to ignore information previously submitted! In the end the company recovered compensation from the airline, but communication on progress could be better.
My only criticism would be that when I received a settlement cheque there was no explanation as to why the settlement sum was what it was. I expected a clear statement saying what your fees and deductions were from the settlement figure.
Very easy process, could do with more communication to let you know about the claim process
Late,but good
Very good. They recovered my compensation from Ryan Air who are an absolute nightmare to deal with. A little more communication and they (Flight Delay Claims) would have scored 5 Stars.
Not so quick but still a good job!
Easy to use, although kept sending the same email requesting further information to help with claim. Sent additional info about five times. no breakdown given as to how you have arrived at the cheque amount. Thus, making clients think that more has been claimed back and kept by Flights Direct as the percentage. Initial investigation stated over 200 pound could be claimed. Less than 100 was received. Thanks however for getting some money back, much appreciated
Very good but could of done with more information thought we had been forgotten
Very supportive and kept me informed.
Flight Delay Claims can be trusted
Only gave good as had to make several phone calls to reciev
I didn’t have to chase so that was the good part although it took a few months. When I applied,I was toldI was entitled to €600 but only received £250. I understand the company will take their cut but this should have been put in detail on the letter on how much was actually received and what their cut was. Either way pleased with how itwas handled overall.
Thank you for your feedback and positive rating.
Surprised I got anything
Thank you for your feedback and positive rating.
Easy process, and a nice surprise to get some money back for the delay
I would highly recommend this company. Every time I phoned them I received professional support and only have a couple of suggestions for improvement 1) I had some issues with the website as after completing all the information I kept getting emails asking me to click on a link to complete the process 2) no updates are provided on the status of the claim request (a simple monthly 'we are working on' update would be reassuring). I was unsure what was happening but last week I was pleasantly surprised to receive a cheque last week for my claim. Thank you very much
Thank you for your 4 Star rating.

We are constantly trying to improve our service so take your comments on board to help us going forward. Thank you
Great result! Thank you for handling our claim. Only comment would be to provide more updates on progress via email.
Good service but too much charge. Promise around 400€ but paid only £158