Flight Delay Claims Team Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flight Delay Claims Team
Communication non exsistant. If we asked for an update is the only time we were given it, at a cost to ourselves. There was no statement of accounts on forwarding payment. I would not recommend you to my worst enemy.
I didn’t have to chase so that was the good part although it took a few months.
When I applied,I was toldI was entitled to €600 but only received £250. I understand the company will take their cut but this should have been put in detail on the letter on how much was actually received and what their cut was.

Either way pleased with how itwas handled overall.
Thank you for your feedback and positive rating.
Dealt with in reasonable time.
It was so hassle free and they were so attentive. Thanks 🙏
This was the easiest service I would definately use again. They basically do everything then a cheque comes through the door.
Very good
Quite easy to claim if you have the correct information to send. Was not sure if my claim had reached the office but by sending an email I was reassured. My claim was put in in June and I received my check the beginning of November. Thank you for that.
Very efficient and keeping me updated with the progress of my claim
Reasonably easy process to follow to get the claim registered, however the "Autobot" chat on the website is often confusing and seems to ignore information previously submitted! In the end the company recovered compensation from the airline, but communication on progress could be better.
Everything was so easy I didn't have to do anything...
Very helpful
Hi team. I think you're a good team but some things can be improved!
My only criticism would be that when I received a settlement cheque there was no explanation as to why the settlement sum was what it was.
I expected a clear statement saying what your fees and deductions were from the settlement figure.
Very easy process, could do with more communication to let you know about the claim process
Got my refund after my flight got delayed by almost 2days, glad I chose flight delay claims team, very satisfied with the service
3 times British Airways refused to process my claim due to trying to point the blame onto other parties and very happy justice has been served. Thanks very much to this team to win the case proving otherwise
Thanks for your cooperation in fight delay claim procedure...it would have been great if i could have recieved cheque in my country currency.
The team dealt with my claim well. Every time I had a question or wanted to chase the claim they responded quickly. The last I heard was that they had been successful but that the company that needed to make the pay out weren’t responding, so I wouldn’t be receiving a pay out. Months later I then received two cheques in the post! A great surprise and great to know that they managed to complete the claim.
Thank you!!
thank you for your help in sorting our claims well done.
thanks RAY& LINDA