Flight Delay Claims Team Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flight Delay Claims Team
Was pleased to receive cheques from you for our delayed flight. Would have been good if you kept me updated with the progress though. Thankyou
Very satisfied with this service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
So so simple. Thanks guys.
exceptional
Quick and hassle free
Thank you for your 5 star rating and comments.
Very helpful with little input from me, great service and very pleased with my result.
Simon, Thank you for your 5 star rating and comments.
Very easy process , it did take several months to receive my compensation but very happy with the result
Peter, Thank you for your 5 star rating and comments.
I would highly recommend this company. Every time I phoned them I received professional support and only have a couple of suggestions for improvement 1) I had some issues with the website as after completing all the information I kept getting emails asking me to click on a link to complete the process 2) no updates are provided on the status of the claim request (a simple monthly 'we are working on' update would be reassuring). I was unsure what was happening but last week I was pleasantly surprised to receive a cheque last week for my claim. Thank you very much
Thank you for your 4 Star rating. We are constantly trying to improve our service so take your comments on board to help us going forward. Thank you
We read the reviews and decided to try for compensation. After filling in an easy form on line and uploading photos of our boarding passes we were then pleasantly surprised to receive our cheques within 3 months. Thanks for all your help would definitely use again in future if needed.
great service
Thank you for your 5 star rating and comments.
I would have given 2 stars, but it wouldn't accept it!! Amount taken from settlement not made clear in terms and conditions, £295.56 taken in charges from settlement of £515.76. No explanation of how compensation amount of £515.76 (strange figure) was found.
I had been treated with contempt by the Airline and had almost given up when I saw this site Flight Delay Claims Team. I supplied them with the details and left it up to them, and was pleasantly surprised when I received cheques through the post without any follow up at all. Absolutely brilliant.
I would recommend it.. it’s somple, easy and reliable to use.
Great service but not much communication.
I never would have got compensation if it was not for the Flight Delay Claims Team
Honestly didn't expect anything so well done and thank you
Highly recommend this service... thank you
It was a slow process. I would like to see paperwork/ court order with more details as all i got was cheques.. Mr Ian Hunter
Excellent work.
The beginning was a bit stressful as I was asked to send the same documents over and over I don't know how many times. The good thing is at least i got some of the money I lost back.
Flight Delay Claims Team is rated 4.83 based on 351 reviews