Flight Delay Claims Team Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flight Delay Claims Team
Excellent service
Our claim was taken to court and we received our payout quickly once the claims team had it
Very supportive and kept me informed.
Considerably less than anticipate.
Good and fast service. Received the money and paid a part of it (25%+20 pounds admin fee) back, as per the terms and conditions.
Good service all told but would have been five star if a breakdown of costs had been included with the compensation cheque.
Flight Delay Claims can be trusted
I received a check by mail in my house within 3 months from the claim. Thank you flight delay claims team.
It took a while, but you are serious, thank you
Efficient and fast
Only gave good as had to make several phone calls to reciev
Genuine company. Claim resolved fairly quickly. Professional service.
Be aware you may be expected to hand over bank account details as some airlines pay you directly.
Overall I would recommend this company’s services.
Thank you Flight Delay Claims Team.
After giving the relevant information I heard no more until the cheque dropped through the door fab 🙏
Got 250 pounds for a delayed flight three years ago.
Good service
Very impressed with the speed of the claim,,
Easy to use and exceeded my expectations for compensation. Very pleased with the customer service. If I had a query it was answered the same day which made the process very good.
Very professional and always there to reply to any questions promptly. Quicker than I thought to receive my compensation. I cant praise them enough
The flight delays team was very accommodating. It was a pleasure working with them. I will reach out immediately to them in the future if something arises from my future travel plans.
Charles,

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback.
Hopefully, you don't have any future disruptions, but you know where we are if you need any help!
I didn’t have to chase so that was the good part although it took a few months.
When I applied,I was toldI was entitled to €600 but only received £250. I understand the company will take their cut but this should have been put in detail on the letter on how much was actually received and what their cut was.

Either way pleased with how itwas handled overall.
Thank you for your feedback and positive rating.
Flight Delay Claims Team is rated 4.82 based on 352 reviews