Flight Delay Claims Team Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flight Delay Claims Team
The team delivered the compensation I wasn't able to get myself. Great job!
Got my refund after my flight got delayed by almost 2days, glad I chose flight delay claims team, very satisfied with the service
3 times British Airways refused to process my claim due to trying to point the blame onto other parties and very happy justice has been served. Thanks very much to this team to win the case proving otherwise
Thanks for your cooperation in fight delay claim procedure...it would have been great if i could have recieved cheque in my country currency.
The team dealt with my claim well. Every time I had a question or wanted to chase the claim they responded quickly. The last I heard was that they had been successful but that the company that needed to make the pay out weren’t responding, so I wouldn’t be receiving a pay out. Months later I then received two cheques in the post! A great surprise and great to know that they managed to complete the claim.
Thank you!!
thank you for your help in sorting our claims well done.
thanks RAY& LINDA
Nice and easy
Good service but not as much communication as I'd have liked. I'm unsure of how much the original claim was for, but just got sent a cheque.
We chose this company and we chose right. Dealt with our claim which was not a straightforward one , efficiently. The only thing we would have liked was a breakdown of the charges etc with the settlement cheques.
Brilliant service. Kept me up to date with progress.
Highly recommend this company.
Excellent and simple to claim
Wooow it was so Quick for me to Get my Claim Good Job
Took a little while but got nearly 100 quid back
Great Team and very grateful for they have done for us would use them again.
Very helpful. Answer few questions and get paid in post.
First class service would definitely recommend
Hi rating 5 thankyou.
Late,but good
Very simple and easy to use. Got claim in 2 months. Very satisfied customer.
Very helpful