Flight Delay Claims Team Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flight Delay Claims Team
It was so hassle free and they were so attentive. Thanks 🙏
This was the easiest service I would definately use again. They basically do everything then a cheque comes through the door.
Very good
Quite easy to claim if you have the correct information to send. Was not sure if my claim had reached the office but by sending an email I was reassured. My claim was put in in June and I received my cheque the beginning of November. Thank you for that.
Quite easy to claim if you have the correct information to send. Was not sure if my claim had reached the office but by sending an email I was reassured. My claim was put in in June and I received my check the beginning of November. Thank you for that.
Very efficient and keeping me updated with the progress of my claim
Everything was so easy I didn't have to do anything...
Very helpful
Hi team. I think you're a good team but some things can be improved!
The team delivered the compensation I wasn't able to get myself. Great job!
Got my refund after my flight got delayed by almost 2days, glad I chose flight delay claims team, very satisfied with the service
3 times British Airways refused to process my claim due to trying to point the blame onto other parties and very happy justice has been served. Thanks very much to this team to win the case proving otherwise
Thanks for your cooperation in fight delay claim procedure...it would have been great if i could have recieved cheque in my country currency.
The team dealt with my claim well. Every time I had a question or wanted to chase the claim they responded quickly. The last I heard was that they had been successful but that the company that needed to make the pay out weren’t responding, so I wouldn’t be receiving a pay out. Months later I then received two cheques in the post! A great surprise and great to know that they managed to complete the claim. Thank you!!
thank you for your help in sorting our claims well done. thanks RAY& LINDA
Nice and easy
Good service but not as much communication as I'd have liked. I'm unsure of how much the original claim was for, but just got sent a cheque.
We chose this company and we chose right. Dealt with our claim which was not a straightforward one , efficiently. The only thing we would have liked was a breakdown of the charges etc with the settlement cheques.
Brilliant service. Kept me up to date with progress. Highly recommend this company.
Excellent and simple to claim
Flight Delay Claims Team is rated 4.83 based on 351 reviews