Flight Delay Claims Team Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flight Delay Claims Team
Excellent job well done received the cheque without any problem thanks keep the good work up
Good but needs to inform client of updates etc not just to receive a cheque through post.
Lovely Christmas to all claim flight team
Good, uncomplicated service. Highly recommended.
When my flight was delayed I had to take the train back home because I had an appointment the next day and I could not miss it... the airline offered me a flight that would depart 28 hrs later. The train ticket was expensive and the airline did not refund this expense. I wrote to the Flight Delay Claims Team in June explaining everything, they took the case to court and in December I got a check in my mailbox. Even though the check is in GBP and I live in Germany (a fee will be deducted because I have no account in GB and it reads "A/C Payee", which means I cannot endorse it) , I never thought I was getting one penny back. I was pleased to get something back. Thank you!
Very pleased with response achieved by the Delay Claims Team
Very good service
Great team, it takes 1 year but i did get a compensation
Very good Iā€™m happy with their service
Great result , and great no hassle service .
Thank you for the compensation. I am pleased for the services provided.
Very professional service privided
Worked for over a year on my claim and came up with a positive result for me šŸ„ƒšŸ„ƒ Thanks again
Fantastic service, thanks very much for sorting it all out
Excellent The only way I could punish Ryanair for there hideous treatment of me and the other poor customers on the flight. I hope Ryanair have as much success talking to Boeings customer service regarding their new planes designed not to fly as I did speaking to Ryanair regarding our terrible treatment.
Was delighted to receive the refund, after my flight was cancelled and we were transferred to Manchester.
At first I thought it was a joke because they kept on sending me repeated messages. Then after I didn't hear from them again till I called to change my address that they told me my claim had been successful and they would post the cheque. The next day I received the cheque. Very fast and effective. Under 3 months. I will use them again. Just provide them with the right information and that's all.
Quick and easy to put in details and good service
Very good service