Flight Delay Claims Team Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flight Delay Claims Team
Excellent service
I was very delighted with flight delay claim service as I got compensation
Didnt hear anything for a while, but they were sorting it out in the background. Cheque was unexpected good news when it arrived.
Communication non exsistant. If we asked for an update is the only time we were given it, at a cost to ourselves. There was no statement of accounts on forwarding payment. I would not recommend you to my worst enemy.
Very good no problem good service
Excellent job well done received the cheque without any problem thanks keep the good work up
Good but needs to inform client of updates etc not just to receive a cheque through post.
Lovely Christmas to all claim flight team
Good, uncomplicated service.
Highly recommended.
When my flight was delayed I had to take the train back home because I had an appointment the next day and I could not miss it... the airline offered me a flight that would depart 28 hrs later.
The train ticket was expensive and the airline did not refund this expense. I wrote to the Flight Delay Claims Team in June explaining everything, they took the case to court and in December I got a check in my mailbox.
Even though the check is in GBP and I live in Germany (a fee will be deducted because I have no account in GB and it reads "A/C Payee", which means I cannot endorse it) , I never thought I was getting one penny back.
I was pleased to get something back.
Thank you!
Very pleased with response achieved by the Delay Claims Team
Very good service
Great team, it takes 1 year but i did get a compensation
Very good I’m happy with their service
pleased to have it sorted and the money, but you were a bit expensive and a couple of times asked me for things I had already sent and in the end I had to send direct to Ryan air myself our photographed passports and my bank details; certainly you had had my bank details (not sure if you had passport photos or not)
Great result , and great no hassle service .
Thank you for the compensation. I am pleased for the services provided.
Very professional service privided
Worked for over a year on my claim and came up with a positive result for me šŸ„ƒšŸ„ƒ Thanks again
Fantastic service, thanks very much for sorting it all out
Flight Delay Claims Team is rated 4.83 based on 351 reviews