Flight Delay Claims Team Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flight Delay Claims Team
Fantastic service, thanks very much for sorting it all out
Excellent The only way I could punish Ryanair for there hideous treatment of me and the other poor customers on the flight. I hope Ryanair have as much success talking to Boeings customer service regarding their new planes designed not to fly as I did speaking to Ryanair regarding our terrible treatment.
Was delighted to receive the refund, after my flight was cancelled and we were transferred to Manchester.
A fair result, though lacking in communication and clarity about amount of compensation and their cut. No idea how much was deducted for the fee.
At first I thought it was a joke because they kept on sending me repeated messages. Then after I didn't hear from them again till I called to change my address that they told me my claim had been successful and they would post the cheque. The next day I received the cheque. Very fast and effective. Under 3 months. I will use them again. Just provide them with the right information and that's all.
Quick and easy to put in details and good service
Very good service
Dealt with in reasonable time.
It was so hassle free and they were so attentive. Thanks 🙏
This was the easiest service I would definately use again. They basically do everything then a cheque comes through the door.
Very good
Quite easy to claim if you have the correct information to send. Was not sure if my claim had reached the office but by sending an email I was reassured. My claim was put in in June and I received my cheque the beginning of November. Thank you for that.
Quite easy to claim if you have the correct information to send. Was not sure if my claim had reached the office but by sending an email I was reassured. My claim was put in in June and I received my check the beginning of November. Thank you for that.
Very efficient and keeping me updated with the progress of my claim
Reasonably easy process to follow to get the claim registered, however the "Autobot" chat on the website is often confusing and seems to ignore information previously submitted! In the end the company recovered compensation from the airline, but communication on progress could be better.
Everything was so easy I didn't have to do anything...
Very helpful
Hi team. I think you're a good team but some things can be improved!
My only criticism would be that when I received a settlement cheque there was no explanation as to why the settlement sum was what it was. I expected a clear statement saying what your fees and deductions were from the settlement figure.
Flight Delay Claims Team is rated 4.82 based on 313 reviews