Flight Delay Claims Team Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flight Delay Claims Team
I highly recommend their services my claim has been solved in less than a month. I was very hesitant in the first place but everything went smoothly.
Very good service
Great team, it takes 1 year but i did get a compensation
Very good I’m happy with their service
pleased to have it sorted and the money, but you were a bit expensive and a couple of times asked me for things I had already sent and in the end I had to send direct to Ryan air myself our photographed passports and my bank details; certainly you had had my bank details (not sure if you had passport photos or not)
Great result , and great no hassle service .
Thank you for the compensation. I am pleased for the services provided.
Very professional service privided
Worked for over a year on my claim and came up with a positive result for me šŸ„ƒšŸ„ƒ Thanks again
Fantastic service, thanks very much for sorting it all out
Excellent The only way I could punish Ryanair for there hideous treatment of me and the other poor customers on the flight. I hope Ryanair have as much success talking to Boeings customer service regarding their new planes designed not to fly as I did speaking to Ryanair regarding our terrible treatment.
Was delighted to receive the refund, after my flight was cancelled and we were transferred to Manchester.
A fair result, though lacking in communication and clarity about amount of compensation and their cut. No idea how much was deducted for the fee.
At first I thought it was a joke because they kept on sending me repeated messages. Then after I didn't hear from them again till I called to change my address that they told me my claim had been successful and they would post the cheque. The next day I received the cheque. Very fast and effective. Under 3 months. I will use them again. Just provide them with the right information and that's all.
Quick and easy to put in details and good service
Very good service
Dealt with in reasonable time.
It was so hassle free and they were so attentive. Thanks šŸ™
This was the easiest service I would definately use again. They basically do everything then a cheque comes through the door.
Very good