Flight Delay Claims Team Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Flight Delay Claims Team

Tell us how Flight Delay Claims Team made you happy

"The flight delay team were excellent at getting the compensation, highly recommend them."
Beverley,

Thank you for your feedback, 5/5 rating and recommendation. Merry Christmas!
"Very happy and impressed. Thank you"
"5/5... thanks for all of the help I received"
"Excellent. No problems. Filled in the form on the Internet provided proof of flight that was all we had to do. £510 thank you"
"Very Good"
"Was well happy 2 days ago when my partner and I both received a cheque for £158 each...it took about 2 months from beginning to end of procedure but was worth it in the end ...thank you"
"Very good service very fast dealing with our case Always responded back to our email So happy 😀 with settlement 👍🏼"
"Very efficient and easy was kept up to date on everything that was happening recieved money promptly"
"Very quick service"
"Extremely bad service last time i will use this team to go after my flight claims!! I would not recommend this to anyone!"
"sorry my claim is still in progress,im waitimg for payments hoppfully this week"
"Good service very impressed did not think we would get anything but we did. Cheers flight claims"
"Thank you for the help. Great team , great job"
"Amazing efficiency and really really pleased with the outcome Highly recommend these guys"
"Absolutely brilliant, we were owed money from Thomas cook who refused to pay or communicate and flight delay claims sorted it all out for us, thank you."
"Thanks flighty delay claims team my claim was settled quickly no problems thank you."
"So quick and easy"
"Very happy with claims team as I got paid out after being told off the airline, well done, cheers"
"Quick and efficient. Thanks"
"Right from the get go... flight delay claims couldn’t have been more helpful, they took away the stress... claimed back my expenses and made what was a most unpleasant experience more palatable!! Big THANK YOU to FDC!!! Martin"
Flight Delay Claims Team is rated 4.74 based on 35 reviews