Fleet Trak Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fleet Trak
customer service
Read Fleet Trak Reviews
Amazing, and quick service! Thank you
Charlotte and her team are always extremely helpful and efficient with any enquiries or work requirements put their way ;).
Really happy with the product and the excellent customer service. Happy to recommend Fleet Trak
In the last 4 months I have experienced nothing less than a professional service from Fleet Track. my main point of contact has been Charlotte James who's speed of response and willingness to help has been fantastic, she has been a great help to me and our company. Thank You :-)
Excellent service. Turn up when they say and good clean job. Can't recommend them enough
Very professional and highly efficient. Willing to go out of their way to accommodate specific requirements. Many thanks.
Efficient and professional service, never had any problems.
Fleet Trak deliver solutions to user problems efficiently and effectively allowing the system to be used at its premium. Thanks to all the team.
Very helpful with training and setting up
service really good and product really good - saves time and £££ with our drivers
In the 18 months I have personally been using Fleet Trak for company use I have experienced nothing less than a great service. I mainly deal with an employee named Charlotte who's speed of response and willingness to help is commendable. I would highly recommend.
The team kept me updated & were able to rectify my problem very quickly
Very quick service and helpful staff
Solved our login problem this morning
An excellent service provided by Charlotte James, Operations Manager. Thank you Charlotte !
Always happy to help!
The team is very helpful and the system is briallint.
Very helpful team
The support from the admin team is always efficient and accurate. System is easy to use and is an excellent way of keeping and gathering information on our fleet.
A very efficient operation.
Fleet Trak is rated 4.96 based on 212 reviews