Flava Reviews

4.5
Based on 7,497 reviews
Read Flava Reviews

info@flava.co.uk

Tell us how Flava made you happy
I am told to put promo boness.. Code I don't know it I can not see properly can you help thank you
I am happy with this
They take a monthly fee bt there is a way round that u pay 3.99 for delivery bt if u dont join u dont get the benefits
Everything
Because its cheap
I'm not stupid enough to fall for this sh#t. They make you believe its a good deal. Its not. They take money using your card. Debiting money when they want. Its not a direct debit either so you can't just cancel it. You end up having to cancel the card as the bank block the transaction but then FLAVA just debit again from a new source. My nan was scammed by this company and their sister catalogue company YES catalogue. They also share your data/personal info and sell it without permission. Then continually harass you by email, phone etc. Don't fall for it.. there's only one winner from it and it sure won't be you
Took £29.99 out my bank without permission and when I signed up there was nothing about subscription fees very misleading
There is no way i would sign up to such a huge scam your all cheaters and noone would want to sign up knowing this company is a complete scam.
Took £29.99 out of my account without my permission. I never signed up to anything.
You told me I could get them for 1p they I go on to buy some and they r £7.99 that is lies and a joke taking people on
It's made me happy low low low costxx
Sounds great, we will see if it co.es for prices it says!!!!
Brilliant offers enjoyed getting it delivered and you ca see what you get for your money.
This Review has nothing to do with this website or flava.co.uk being any kind of a scam because im smart enough to know not to sign up to what would initially look like a massive deal to anyone tbh & i clearly saw well before leaving this sites landing page that they where asking you to sign up to a monthly subscription of £29.99 per month that would be charged after the 2 week free trial that would allow u to have slight benefits like free delivery appose to not signing up to there monthly benefits subscription that you would then only have to pay the £3.99 delivery charge.if people are that ignorant they cant see how they make there money & sign-up to this & then when they are charged for these apparently not knowing anything about these payments coming off in my opinion they 100% deserve to get scammed out of theyre money & then theyd maybe not be so stupid the next time they think there getting such an amazing deal without any type of catch that is always clearly stated in the small print!Seriously how dumb do you have to be to fall victim to something this when to me this its obviously scam when you sign-up for the benefits account ffs 🤯”
I don't understand these unhappy experiences, I have had numerous times from flava, been very satisfied, some goods a very near expiry date or maybe just on, but it states that, if you take the time to read the detailed description, of what they do, I don't mind, things a day or to out of date, I remember when nothing had dates on, I'm still alive, never did me any harm eating tinned peaches years old, as for payments, I've never had a problem, money has gone out when it states, nothing more nothing less, so unless you missed leaving money in f oh r your payment, I don't understand how you've had a problem, I haven't and my orders are in the 60 + range I would give flava 9/10 computer usage easy, and delivery is great, not had to call customer service hence 9 not 10, give it a go, bwhat ya got to loose, some great bargains and goodies xx
Well I was going to use these but there too many bad reviews... Customer is always right. So will not be trying these
Flava is rated 4.5 based on 7,497 reviews