Flannels Fashion Returns Reviews

Flannels Fashion have a Returns Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Returns - Difficult

18.18%
Industry Average
" So dispointed with my purchase, an Isabel Marant Étoile Blazer. It was discounted to half price but it was sized far too big, 10 was more like 12, and was so shabby, loose threads everywhere and pulls in the material, so I have returned it. But Flannels do not have free returns and I was shocked and disappointed again at having to pay £8 at the post office. Shame Flannels don’t have better customer service. "
posted 1 month ago - Jenny
" and returns on top puts them right to the bottom in my mind Would not like to use again . "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Good choice of fashionable clothes, has some good sales but the delivery is extortionate and you have to pay for your own returns which is way behind a lot of other retailers 👎 "
posted 3 months ago - Gareth Beechey
" Should offer free returns. As product didn't fit properly I ended up paying over £14 postal charges with nothing to show. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Poor customer service, Don’t buy vouchers as there a nightmare! Returns cost a fortune. I only ever order now if I can’t get it else where "
posted 5 months ago - PAUL SPENCER
" But as a top end product online retailer I am surprised that whilst you pay for delivery you no longer get a free returns label. "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous