Flannels Fashion Refund Reviews

Flannels Fashion have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Refund - Difficult

37.50%
Industry Average
" Awful service,do not reply to emails. I did not receive my parcel and have not been refunded "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Still awaiting collection and my £660 refund. "
posted 1 month ago - Laura Carnaby
" Items are expensive which you expects for branded clothes however delivery charge is extortionate and if ypu don't like the product or it comes damaged (which happens frequently) you have to pay postage costs to return it. I was almost £20 down with no product to show for it as what they sent me was damaged and I had to return it. It also takes 2 weeks to get a refund on your purchases. It's amateurish "
posted 1 month ago - FW
" Paid £10 next day delivery for an item for my partners birthday on 6th Sept tracked the order and it never left Goole depot. It to several days after complaining to DPD, Flannels and posted on their fb. To be toold the driver tried to deliver 3 times. I asked for a refund delivery charge and still waiting for the item 8 days later. No item and no delivery refund. "
posted 2 months ago - Paul of Doncaster
" Absolutely disgusted. I ordered some trainers from the website which came and did not fit and looked nothing like the photo. I had to pay £11.00 to return the trainers at the post office as the flannels store refused to refund me in store as they was bought online. Disgusting money robbing. In total I paid £17.99 all together for delivery and the return. Appalling. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" Paid for next day delivery but didn’t come next day. Have sent an email about them refunding my money? "
posted 5 months ago - Lisa Russell
" Quick delivery but when 2 identical parcels turned up it turned out there’d been a glitch with the website. I’d been charged twice for postage as two orders. I then was asked to pay for the postage to return the Second item. A bit rich considering it wasn’t my fault. Hands tied. ☹️ Eventually refunded the postage for second parcel after several mails but it shouldn’t have to be this hard especially when you consider the mark up on these clothes! "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" still nothing! The dress arrived again today, after they sent me an email to say the item has been refunded 3 days ago, which it has still not been done. "
posted 7 months ago - Sian