Flannels Fashion Insights

Flannels Fashion have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

C-
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

90.91%
Industry Average
" Very happy came the next day by DPD so you get the 1hr delivery slot good prices happy "
- Anonymous
" Clothing purchased totalled over £650 and I could not believe I had to pay for delivery on such a large order when many companies selling high end clothing do free delivery over a certain price. "
- Ben Carter
" Great service and very reasonable prices on luxury brands "
- Suada
Write your review on Flannels Fashion
B-

Delivery - Average

66.07%
Industry Average
" Had my item in stock whereas struggled to get anywhere else also fast delivery. Only downside is that I think an item at a £100 should be free delivery not £6.99 which was steep in any case. "
- Anonymous
" Your company is ok , but your " delivery expert DPD " is the worst....... "
F

Returns Process - Difficult

18.18%
Industry Average
" So dispointed with my purchase, an Isabel Marant Étoile Blazer. It was discounted to half price but it was sized far too big, 10 was more like 12, and was so shabby, loose threads everywhere and pulls in the material, so I have returned it. But Flannels do not have free returns and I was shocked and disappointed again at having to pay £8 at the post office. Shame Flannels don’t have better customer service. "
- Jenny
" and returns on top puts them right to the bottom in my mind Would not like to use again . "
- Anonymous
" Good choice of fashionable clothes, has some good sales but the delivery is extortionate and you have to pay for your own returns which is way behind a lot of other retailers 👎 "
- Gareth Beechey
E

Refunds - Difficult

37.50%
Industry Average
" Awful service,do not reply to emails. I did not receive my parcel and have not been refunded "
- Anonymous
" Still awaiting collection and my £660 refund. "
- Laura Carnaby
" Items are expensive which you expects for branded clothes however delivery charge is extortionate and if ypu don't like the product or it comes damaged (which happens frequently) you have to pay postage costs to return it. I was almost £20 down with no product to show for it as what they sent me was damaged and I had to return it. It also takes 2 weeks to get a refund on your purchases. It's amateurish "
- FW
B
78.13%
Industry Average
" One of the items looked different to what is shown on your site I was disappointed with the quality. Trying to return item but disappointingly you do not offer a courier service and worst still postage is not free. Considering the cost of items you should review and improve your return service "
- Donna O Neill
" pretty standard I thought? I emailed customer services to check this and was greeted by “our postage figures quoted on website are correct” Clothes are great but will definitely be looking elsewhere in future where many other companies deliver for free. "
- Ben Carter
" Great service and very reasonable prices on luxury brands "
- Suada