Flannels Fashion Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Flannels Fashion

How would you rate Flannels Fashion ?

11 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
James Mannion
Quick delivery good size and cheap

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Flannels Fashion in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
James Mannion
Unverified Reviewer
"Quick delivery good size and cheap"
"Bought the Vivienne Westwood t-shirt for my nephew. Excellent quality and a good fit. My only negative is the steep delivery charge. (£6.99) Will think again before buying any other product from this company online. Preferable to go into store."
"Great products and great high end items that’s go into sale in flannels, the only down fall is that you cannot get a refund back just credit note which is annoying, other than that no issue with flannels and their service."
"My son is very happy with his new shoes which arrived really quickly. All very efficient"
"Didn't receive my dress on time for my party as the courier said they couldn't ship to Jersey as their was no delivery note on the parcel. I had to rush out and find another dress on that day. I constantly tried phoneing Flannels for hours on end to see if they could re ship - no answer. I sent emails to be told I've been put in a que! 4 days later..still nothing! The dress arrived again today, after they sent me an email to say the item has been refunded 3 days ago, which it has still not been done. Only to see they have gone into my bank account today with out my permission to take out the postage again! This is supposed to be a professional high end service, definitely not!"
"Never lets you down"
"Great quality ! Quick delivery. Good packaging"
"Flannels never disappoint always 1st class designer products & customer services... highly recommend"
"Fast delivery never problems with returns 5 star service"
"Fantastique. Tres rapide .!bon prix .bon produit"
"Amazing price and fast delivery."
Flannels Fashion is rated 4.55 based on 11 reviews