Flannels Fashion Reviews

Tell us how Flannels Fashion made you happy

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Could Be Better
"I purchase quite often from here and never had any issues, most recent order I got a top was too big. I don’t mind sending back but with a company this size you would think they’d do free returns considering they charge and arm and a leg for delivery in the first place! May have to consider shopping elsewhere"
Are you Flannels Fashion? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Why pay £7 for delivery and then £7 if return? £14 just to try on NO WAY!"
"Good stock Good prices The worst customer service department I have ever dealt with."
"Fast efficient service and good quality items"
"If I could have given flannels zero stars I would have however it wouldn’t allow me to. I’ve waited 2 weeks for a refund on 2 items totalling over £1100!! Don’t actually think there is a customers services dept as they never reply to emails. Appalling service!!!"
"I purchase a jacket in the sale online and when it arrived they had not removed security paint tag. Emailed all week refused point blank to assist but happy to refund. Took jacket to EQVS Lincoln who happily came to my rescue. I will never shop with flannels again."
"I ordered for 10 items, only 2 arrived. I wrote to the customer service and the lady named Tanya says the items will be sent in batches but she does not know when.. How unprofessional... She ought to investigate and give a time frame not "I don't know"... Flannels could not even send an email saying the items will arrive at different dates. We went to pick up the items from one of the stores and realised then that only 2 items were sent out of 10. That was when I contacted them and the CS claims she has no idea when I will receive my remaining items."
"I ordered a pair trousers on the 22nd December and still haven’t received them had two emails to say they were getting delivered on the 24th and the 27th saying they have been dispatched but still haven’t receive them.i appreciate it’s a busy time but when you are paying 6.99 for delivery it’s shocking won’t be shopping from here again"
"i purchased a few items on line for my granddaughter and it came very promptly.It came in a flannels bag and the name flannels totally makes her day As i had ordered 3 items it cam in 1 flannel bag so i emailed asking would it be possible for them to send me 2 more bags to put each present in.I offered to pay for them They replied at once and sent me 2 more bags WHAT A FABULOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE Thankyou so much"
"I spent £500 over the black friday weekend, they had a promotion where you received £50 back for every £250 spent. I got nothing, because I wasn't "eligible". Some stuff purchased was sale items so I can understand that not being included in the promotion, but I brought a £300 top that was not in the sale, and still not received my voucher. Also had to send something back and had to pay for my own postage? What an absolute joke. I'm doubtful I'll even get my refund for the returned item never mind the postage. Very dodgy!"
"Had my item in stock whereas struggled to get anywhere else also fast delivery. Only downside is that I think an item at a £100 should be free delivery not £6.99 which was steep in any case."
"DPD did not deliver my parcel correctly so therefore never received my parcel and Flannels refuse to get involved. Expensive items so incredibly angry. Will not be using their brand again."
"Awful service,do not reply to emails. I did not receive my parcel and have not been refunded"
"Not happy at all. Dpd have lost my parcel. Nobody is telling me anything about it."
"Great choice and brands love this shop"
"One of the items looked different to what is shown on your site I was disappointed with the quality. Trying to return item but disappointingly you do not offer a courier service and worst still postage is not free. Considering the cost of items you should review and improve your return service"
"Item arrived damaged and in poor condition. Took 3 days for a response from customer services and still not resolved."
"Excellent clothing delivered on time"
"I was happg with my order but I feel like to improve maybe give a flannels bag with it"
"Your company is ok , but your " delivery expert DPD " is the worst......."
Flannels Fashion is rated 3.24 based on 100 reviews