Flannels Fashion Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Flannels Fashion

How would you rate Flannels Fashion ?

"Top quality clothes with big choice"
Lisa Russell
Verified Reviewer
"Paid for next day delivery but didn’t come next day. Have sent an email about them refunding my money?"
"Quick delivery. Items perfect. Top class packaging."
"Don’t have many teenage sizes in store to try on so have to order on line pay for delivery and then pay again to send them back"
"They always stock the very best brands & latest fashions and very reasonably priced. Goods are dispatched quickly and delivered in good time. I have been shopping with Flannels for a few years now & have never been disappointed with their service"
"Poor customer service, Don’t buy vouchers as there a nightmare! Returns cost a fortune. I only ever order now if I can’t get it else where"
"Quick delivery but when 2 identical parcels turned up it turned out there’d been a glitch with the website. I’d been charged twice for postage as two orders. I then was asked to pay for the postage to return the Second item. A bit rich considering it wasn’t my fault. Hands tied. ☹️ Eventually refunded the postage for second parcel after several mails but it shouldn’t have to be this hard especially when you consider the mark up on these clothes!"
"On line purchases fulfilled promptly and efficiently. Quality goods on offer throughout a wide range of fashion."
E. Lawton-Steele
Verified Reviewer
"Nice to have purely designer in one building."
"Good quality products and great delivery service"
Ian Dickinson
Unverified Reviewer
"Gr8 pricing and spot on delivery service"
"Excellent company, super fast delivery service, beautiful products"
Rachel Wakeman
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent Company, Great Products, excellent delivery service."
"Yes I purchased a cp company top and it didn’t suit I sent back and they sent a confirmation email saying no problem and a refund will be back within 2 days Easy"
Ronny Winsjansen
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered two times using my account and my wife’s account. Both orders seemed OK until delivery date. Then both orders cancelled without any explanation from Flannels... and it seems impossible to contact them directly to get any answers.. it sucks😠"
Nathalie Sweeney
Verified Reviewer
"I order a pair of shoes Rockstud Valentino in size 3 (6 us) in pink/ beige but is too big on me , for now I can just say a good review but I will send back the shoes today to FLANNELS, I ask for a refund, I know I have to pay for the return not comment in know website as ; YOOX or FARFETCH OR NET A PORTER or MYTHERESA , Lane Crawford,, MODA OPENRENDI, MATCHESFASHION.COM AND much websites that are EXTREMELY TRUTHFUL and VERY ORGANIZED IN RETURN also very QUICK REFUND. So I will let you know how was my return of this shoes from FLANNELS that was paid £ £640 almost $1100 Canadian. I ask a refund issue, I will of course send it with a tracking, signature allow at delivery and will assure the full amount of my shoes in case it get lost . For now, this is the situation review, I have paid with PAYPAL, I know in the past they cover the fake products and misunderstandings with sellers, I always got a full refund from PAYPAL....that’s now what it is..... I am also a big buyer from FARFETCH AND YOOX and i can buy without any problem and confidence if that doesn’t fit. So still I let you know how was my return and refund as soon as I get my refund. Nathalie Sweeney"
"Really fast service , simple to use website . The returns policy let them down having to pay to return items and taking up to 2 weeks to get your money back"
"I have ordered several times from yourselves and each time the item has come faulty or e.g c.p company logo/goggle has come missing. Also flannels have never compensated and given anything in return for the inconvenience they have caused, or never really been apologetic."
"I have been shopping from flannels for a long time now and the clothes and trainers and stuff are sick. The only bad thing is the delivery is quite expensive"
"Site offers good range. But as a top end product online retailer I am surprised that whilst you pay for delivery you no longer get a free returns label. This is an unwelcome change and not well thought out, the products afterall are beyond the cost of equivalent budget items and hence you would want them to atleast fit well given the cost, hence naturally with a high end online retailer this no free returns policy is flawed. In light of this I am unlikely to make further purchase"
Flannels Fashion is rated 3.81 based on 36 reviews