Flannels Fashion Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Flannels Fashion
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Flannels Fashion made you happy

"Great choice and brands love this shop"
Are you Flannels Fashion? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Flannels Fashion receives. Reply Free
"One of the items looked different to what is shown on your site I was disappointed with the quality. Trying to return item but disappointingly you do not offer a courier service and worst still postage is not free. Considering the cost of items you should review and improve your return service"
"Item arrived damaged and in poor condition. Took 3 days for a response from customer services and still not resolved."
"Excellent clothing delivered on time"
"I was happg with my order but I feel like to improve maybe give a flannels bag with it"
"Your company is ok , but your " delivery expert DPD " is the worst......."
"The product looked different in real life and I was very disappointed with the quality."
"Very happy came the next day by DPD so you get the 1hr delivery slot good prices happy"
"Had to send polo shirts back sizes were very small"
"If I could leave zero stars, I would. Ordered some £660 shoes. They arrived with the box damaged, black marks all over the shoes and a reduced sticker underneath stating that the shoes were £150 less than I had paid for them, not to mention that I was sent the wrong colours shoes/not as advertised. Within five minutes of receiving the DPD delivery, I sent an email complete with pictures and called up stating that I would not pay (after already having paid £6 for delivery) to return the shoes that had clearly not undergone quality control of any kind. Was told to await an email response. Waiting five days, nothing. Called again, Flannels' computers were down. Called again, was told they hadn't received my two emails and one letter (that had been sent Recorded Delivery and signed for). Still awaiting collection and my £660 refund. Absolutely appalling. Will never shop online or in store with Flannels again."
"Ordered an item on the 19th of October and now its the 29th October and my order is somewhere in the DPD warehouse. and now DPD are elongating the time it takes to search . not to mention customer service hung up on me twice."
"Clothing purchased totalled over £650 and I could not believe I had to pay for delivery on such a large order when many companies selling high end clothing do free delivery over a certain price.... pretty standard I thought? I emailed customer services to check this and was greeted by “our postage figures quoted on website are correct” Clothes are great but will definitely be looking elsewhere in future where many other companies deliver for free. Bit of a cheek IMO"
"Great service and very reasonable prices on luxury brands"
"So dispointed with my purchase, an Isabel Marant Étoile Blazer. It was discounted to half price but it was sized far too big, 10 was more like 12, and was so shabby, loose threads everywhere and pulls in the material, so I have returned it. But Flannels do not have free returns and I was shocked and disappointed again at having to pay £8 at the post office. Shame Flannels don’t have better customer service."
"I received my order which were a series of gifts i had purchased within a short time scale which was good. However one item was so badly marked that i refuse to believe the person who packed the order could have missed it. The items were also not individually packaged but were all thrown together in a large zip bag (presentation was awful). I was then mortified to learn the huge cost of returning the items."
"Exactly as the person below this states High end fashion at very high prices ..which I don5 mind BUT the delivery costs are absolutely off the scale ..and returns on top puts them right to the bottom in my mind Would not like to use again ..but had a voucher from a previous purchase and trying to use it up ..but obviously everytime I get it wrong it’s cost me another £10 Dreadful rip off No wonder so many other companies are doing so well with the free delivery and returns"
"Items are expensive which you expects for branded clothes however delivery charge is extortionate and if ypu don't like the product or it comes damaged (which happens frequently) you have to pay postage costs to return it. I was almost £20 down with no product to show for it as what they sent me was damaged and I had to return it. It also takes 2 weeks to get a refund on your purchases. It's amateurish"
"Excellent quality clothing, good price, fast delivery. Would defo recommend & use again in the future."
"Excellent service.Quality items neatly packaged in a branded bag"
"Quick delivery, but £7 for a delivery is a joke next day delivery is £10 why isn’t there a “click n collect” option on the app ?"
Flannels Fashion is rated 3.41 based on 86 reviews