Flannels Fashion Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend Flannels Fashion
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Flannels Fashion made you happy

"I ordered a pair trousers on the 22nd December and still haven’t received them had two emails to say they were getting delivered on the 24th and the 27th saying they have been dispatched but still haven’t receive them.i appreciate it’s a busy time but when you are paying 6.99 for delivery it’s shocking won’t be shopping from here again"
Are you Flannels Fashion? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"i purchased a few items on line for my granddaughter and it came very promptly.It came in a flannels bag and the name flannels totally makes her day As i had ordered 3 items it cam in 1 flannel bag so i emailed asking would it be possible for them to send me 2 more bags to put each present in.I offered to pay for them They replied at once and sent me 2 more bags WHAT A FABULOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE Thankyou so much"
"I spent £500 over the black friday weekend, they had a promotion where you received £50 back for every £250 spent. I got nothing, because I wasn't "eligible". Some stuff purchased was sale items so I can understand that not being included in the promotion, but I brought a £300 top that was not in the sale, and still not received my voucher. Also had to send something back and had to pay for my own postage? What an absolute joke. I'm doubtful I'll even get my refund for the returned item never mind the postage. Very dodgy!"
"Had my item in stock whereas struggled to get anywhere else also fast delivery. Only downside is that I think an item at a £100 should be free delivery not £6.99 which was steep in any case."
"DPD did not deliver my parcel correctly so therefore never received my parcel and Flannels refuse to get involved. Expensive items so incredibly angry. Will not be using their brand again."
"Awful service,do not reply to emails. I did not receive my parcel and have not been refunded"
"Not happy at all. Dpd have lost my parcel. Nobody is telling me anything about it."
"Great choice and brands love this shop"
"One of the items looked different to what is shown on your site I was disappointed with the quality. Trying to return item but disappointingly you do not offer a courier service and worst still postage is not free. Considering the cost of items you should review and improve your return service"
"Item arrived damaged and in poor condition. Took 3 days for a response from customer services and still not resolved."
"Excellent clothing delivered on time"
"I was happg with my order but I feel like to improve maybe give a flannels bag with it"
"Your company is ok , but your " delivery expert DPD " is the worst......."
"The product looked different in real life and I was very disappointed with the quality."
"Very happy came the next day by DPD so you get the 1hr delivery slot good prices happy"
"Had to send polo shirts back sizes were very small"
"If I could leave zero stars, I would. Ordered some £660 shoes. They arrived with the box damaged, black marks all over the shoes and a reduced sticker underneath stating that the shoes were £150 less than I had paid for them, not to mention that I was sent the wrong colours shoes/not as advertised. Within five minutes of receiving the DPD delivery, I sent an email complete with pictures and called up stating that I would not pay (after already having paid £6 for delivery) to return the shoes that had clearly not undergone quality control of any kind. Was told to await an email response. Waiting five days, nothing. Called again, Flannels' computers were down. Called again, was told they hadn't received my two emails and one letter (that had been sent Recorded Delivery and signed for). Still awaiting collection and my £660 refund. Absolutely appalling. Will never shop online or in store with Flannels again."
"Ordered an item on the 19th of October and now its the 29th October and my order is somewhere in the DPD warehouse. and now DPD are elongating the time it takes to search . not to mention customer service hung up on me twice."
"Clothing purchased totalled over £650 and I could not believe I had to pay for delivery on such a large order when many companies selling high end clothing do free delivery over a certain price.... pretty standard I thought? I emailed customer services to check this and was greeted by “our postage figures quoted on website are correct” Clothes are great but will definitely be looking elsewhere in future where many other companies deliver for free. Bit of a cheek IMO"
"Great service and very reasonable prices on luxury brands"
Flannels Fashion is rated 3.33 based on 93 reviews