Flamingo Gifts Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Flamingo Gifts
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Flamingo Gifts made you happy

"Avoid this company at all costs Do not order from Flamingo Gifts - they lied to me regarding the dispatch date, refused to provide a tracking number AND blamed Parcelforce for a two week delay. Needless to say their customer service is shocking and puts all responsibility on the customer for their own failures. Do yourself a favour and shop elsewhere"
Are you Flamingo Gifts? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"order WEB66848 I placed an order at the beginning of November 2018. To date I've still not received my order. When initially chasing this up, I emailed but got no response. I duly called and got told that there could be a delay due to the Christmas period. Come end of November, still nothing. I get told to go check with Royal Mail sorting office local to me - without a delivery - and they can't find anything in my name. Again I email and ask for the next steps, again I receive no answer. I call the said person yet again only to be told that it is partially my own fault for not putting the company name on the parcel. I'm sorry, but the address is still the same. I also get told that I should wait until the parcel is returned to them before another can be sent to me. Quite clearly I now will not receive the lovely gift I was hoping to give to someone at Christmas time & will make an alternative plan however, I can extremely disappointed with the pure lack of customer service on your part. You claim on social media and your website that you respond within a couple hours, well that is nonsense as you don't bother to respond at all. You have my email address, my contact number and I've messaged you on facebook too. Terrible Service!"
"I ordered a box of odd socks for a 12yr old girl, they arrived on time and are a lovely gift well presented and she just loved them."
Flamingo Gifts is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews