Felicity J Lord Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Felicity J Lord
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Felicity J Lord made you happy

"Never trust the estate agent especially Felicity J Lord. They will lie to you. What they want is to get the commission and get the deal done asap. They don't really care what there promise is. I will definitely complaint to the Property Ombudsman."
Are you Felicity J Lord? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Felicity J Lord receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
Eva
"So unprofessional, so rude, they shouldn't even be in the market. They double-booked my viewing, the wouldn't negotiate with the landlord, they were demanding from me to leave my job earlier to go to the viewing and so on! Stay away!"
Eva