Felicity J Lord Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Felicity J Lord

How would you rate Felicity J Lord ?

"Never trust the estate agent especially Felicity J Lord. They will lie to you. What they want is to get the commission and get the deal done asap. They don't really care what there promise is. I will definitely complaint to the Property Ombudsman."
Eva
"So unprofessional, so rude, they shouldn't even be in the market. They double-booked my viewing, the wouldn't negotiate with the landlord, they were demanding from me to leave my job earlier to go to the viewing and so on! Stay away!"
Eva