FIYAH Jewellery, Greater Manchester Reviews

of reviewers recommend FIYAH Jewellery, Greater Manchester

10 Aviary Rd, Worsley, Manchester M28 2WF, UK

Tell us how FIYAH Jewellery, Greater Manchester made you happy
I ordered two rings for total of $100.00 which was charged on my credit card April 16,2020. I have still not received anything from Fiyah Jewellery. My order number is #117089. I thought maybe due to COVID it was taking longer but... it’s very obvious I have been taken for $100.00. I would like to recieve a refund or the items that I ordered.

I placed an order early May for the Plume Ring in gold.
ORDER NUMBER 124101
TRACKING NUMBER. RV772155553GB
I have been sending messages and I keep getting different replies.
I actually had 2orders. The first one came in good time.
With the order I’m still waiting for it says that it’s taking up to 2 - 3 weeks to receive a flight ticket. Both orders were done the same time. So I don’t know how 1 can be put on the flight and not the other order.
Could someone please help me as I’m sick of getting different answers.
The money has been taken from my account.
Thankyou In Advance
Carole Tucker
Australia.
My silver Wave ring is perfect, beautifully made with so much meaning. Customer service are helpful and amazing when I did have an issue. Can not recommend highly enough. Beautiful jewellery and fantastic service.
Received my pyramid spark ring & dreamcatcher anklet.thank you..i love them & the lovely poems that go with them..excellent service i will definately be purchasing again!!
Feather stud earrings ordered late Saturday evening and arrived Monday, excellent service. The earrings are beautiful just as pictured and presented in a lovely box with poem. I shall definitely be purchasing again from Fiyah.
I lost a feather from my dream catcher ring. I emailed Fiyah on Monday and l received a replacement ring on Wednesday! That’s what l call excellent customer service, l was amazed and would definitely recommend this company for their beautiful jewellery and fabulous customer care.
over the moon wth feather ring and earings boxed beautifully just waiting for the floating feather anklet to come back as its sold out
Great service. Ring is perfect
I love my ring and the service was so quick, I would recommend your jewellery and services to everybody my ring arrived the next day, thank you.
Perfect could not wish for better service and quality ..thank you Fiyah
FIYAH Jewellery, Greater Manchester is rated 4.20 based on 10 reviews