FIYAH Jewellery, Greater Manchester Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FIYAH Jewellery, Greater Manchester

Tell us how FIYAH Jewellery, Greater Manchester made you happy

"Feather stud earrings ordered late Saturday evening and arrived Monday, excellent service. The earrings are beautiful just as pictured and presented in a lovely box with poem. I shall definitely be purchasing again from Fiyah."
"I lost a feather from my dream catcher ring. I emailed Fiyah on Monday and l received a replacement ring on Wednesday! That’s what l call excellent customer service, l was amazed and would definitely recommend this company for their beautiful jewellery and fabulous customer care."
"over the moon wth feather ring and earings boxed beautifully just waiting for the floating feather anklet to come back as its sold out"
"Great service. Ring is perfect"
"I love my ring and the service was so quick, I would recommend your jewellery and services to everybody my ring arrived the next day, thank you."
"Perfect could not wish for better service and quality ..thank you Fiyah"
FIYAH Jewellery, Greater Manchester is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews