fixington.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend fixington.com

About fixington.com: Fixington enables live instant booking for your local plumber, electrician or heating engineer. Get help whenever you need it with Fixington.

customers@fixington.com

Tell us how fixington.com made you happy

"Arrived during scheduled time & fixed problem quickly after nipping for a part"
"Outstanding customer service and so easy to arrange, I used fixington for a Nest installation and the whole thing was arranged quickly and the engineer was highly knowledgeable and skilled."
"Electrician did not turned up for agreed work,did not bother to make a phone call to explain his absence.So I can not recommend this service."
Hi Piotr,

I'm sorry about this issue Piotr, our system and service reliably books your local independent electrician, and can totally understand the frustration when someone doesn't turn up.

This doesn't help you of course, but it's rare that we have this issue as every tradesperson has our app, they are notified, we call them, and I think even in this case, our assigned electrician called and confirmed the job with you.

Unfortunately, he then didn't turn up - really not great at all. We still have other reputable electrical businesses in your area, and more often than not, when they hear about someone else messing a customer around like this, they are keen to dash round there and sort it out.

We're so sorry, and hope you will still give us a try in the future - but appreciate that you may not wish to.

Chris
Founder, Fixington.
"Easy to arrange on line. Quick availability. Electrician arrived promptly, and worked efficiently and tidily."
"Very swift arrangements- electrician came on time and undertook the work efficiently and effectively"
"The service, from making the booking to having the work done, was very professional. Everyone was polite and friendly."
"Very pleased with the efficient and friendly service."
"Excellent professional service"
"Really easy to complete booking experience. Excellent tradesman who did a great job. Seamless payment processing. Great service."
"It's easy to find someone and to see quickly how much it's going to cost and when it can be done."
"Easy to book electrician online when i had been struggling to get quotes. Simple service and workman turned up when he was meant to and price was cheaper too."
Thanks Mr Potter - we really appreciate you leaving us such a nice review(s!). We work hard to ensure that we only have expert and reliable electricians, as well as publishing competitive, transparent prices online.

I actually enjoyed seeing the fact that our estimated price was slightly higher than the actual price! We only bill for the time it takes.

Hope you will book again sometime soon when you need another electrician, or even heating engineer, plumbers or handymen for your home!
"Always prompt in answering the phone, you get a contractor to my premises quickly and always when you say you will, and your contractors are very good at keeping in contact with me and ensuring that I am happy with what they are doing. Your service is brilliant, and that is saying a great deal in London."
Thanks for the review and for being a great customer. Kevin in particular works really hard here to ensure that repairs and new projects go smoothly with our team, and we're happy to help whenever possible.

Let us know anytime you need electricians, heating engineers, plumbers, and soon handymen for your properties.

Chris, Fixington.
"Great service from the Fixington team. Booked two tradesmen, all easy to do online and with good availability. Jobs were complete two days later, and at half the cost of what my property management agency would have charged!"
Thanks Gina - pretty handy to book them both for similar times! If you have a problem again, particularly if staying away from property, feel free to book a plumber or electrician again.

Appreciate the feedback and the review.

Chris, Fixington
"They went the extra mile to make sure everything was just how I wanted it! They even swept up and cleaned after! A man with a dustpan and brush - a happy sight! :)"
"Convenient, nice having someone to chase the job through and be on your side. No need to negotiate visits, times."
"Great efficient service from booking through to completion of work . Highly recommended"
"Good and helpful"
"Used Fixington for the first time, needed an electrician to fit sockets in my garage for a new freezer (for all that Christmas food!). Just wanted someone quick, reliable and safe! I managed to get a booking within 24 hours, electrician arrived within time estimate, looked at the job and needed some parts (which I expected really). He got parts and returned as arranged, on time and fitted the sockets, tubing, wiring and did a really professional job. He then went the extra mile by replacing some wiring that my plumber! had done a year before (take note - use a professional right for the job!). Really pleased the electrician had the right testing equipment too. A great job done by a real professional, on time and at the right price. A no-brainer really, too much else to think about at Christmas, without worrying about getting the right electrician. Fixington worked really well for me, taking payment, sending invoices, chasing and following-up to make sure everybody was happy."
"Service was fast and efficient"
"Fast and professional service. Good advise regarding an older build building."
fixington.com is rated 4.82 based on 39 reviews