fixington.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend fixington.com

About fixington.com: Fixington enables live instant booking for your local plumber, electrician or heating engineer. Get help whenever you need it with Fixington.

How would you rate fixington.com?

Hilary Laviniere
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the efficient and friendly service.

Excellent professional service
Alexander Pasteur
Verified Buyer

Really easy to complete booking experience. Excellent tradesman who did a great job. Seamless payment processing. Great service.
Georgina
Verified Reviewer

It's easy to find someone and to see quickly how much it's going to cost and when it can be done.
T Potter
Verified Reviewer

Easy to book electrician online when i had been struggling to get quotes. Simple service and workman turned up when he was meant to and price was cheaper too.
Thanks Mr Potter - we really appreciate you leaving us such a nice review(s!). We work hard to ensure that we only have expert and reliable electricians, as well as publishing competitive, transparent prices online.

I actually enjoyed seeing the fact that our estimated price was slightly higher than the actual price! We only bill for the time it takes.

Hope you will book again sometime soon when you need another electrician, or even heating engineer, plumbers or handymen for your home!
Verified Reviewer

Always prompt in answering the phone, you get a contractor to my premises quickly and always when you say you will, and your contractors are very good at keeping in contact with me and ensuring that I am happy with what they are doing. Your service is brilliant, and that is saying a great deal in London.
Thanks for the review and for being a great customer. Kevin in particular works really hard here to ensure that repairs and new projects go smoothly with our team, and we're happy to help whenever possible.

Let us know anytime you need electricians, heating engineers, plumbers, and soon handymen for your properties.

Chris, Fixington.
Gina Patel
Verified Reviewer

Great service from the Fixington team. Booked two tradesmen, all easy to do online and with good availability. Jobs were complete two days later, and at half the cost of what my property management agency would have charged!
Thanks Gina - pretty handy to book them both for similar times! If you have a problem again, particularly if staying away from property, feel free to book a plumber or electrician again.

Appreciate the feedback and the review.

Chris, Fixington
Michelle Griffiths
Verified Reviewer

They went the extra mile to make sure everything was just how I wanted it! They even swept up and cleaned after! A man with a dustpan and brush - a happy sight! :)
Steve
Verified Reviewer

Convenient, nice having someone to chase the job through and be on your side. No need to negotiate visits, times.
Karon Herbert
Verified Reviewer

Great efficient service from booking through to completion of work . Highly recommended
Jim Plimmer
Steve Shepherd
Verified Buyer

Used Fixington for the first time, needed an electrician to fit sockets in my garage for a new freezer (for all that Christmas food!). Just wanted someone quick, reliable and safe!

I managed to get a booking within 24 hours, electrician arrived within time estimate, looked at the job and needed some parts (which I expected really). He got parts and returned as arranged, on time and fitted the sockets, tubing, wiring and did a really professional job. He then went the extra mile by replacing some wiring that my plumber! had done a year before (take note - use a professional right for the job!). Really pleased the electrician had the right testing equipment too.

A great job done by a real professional, on time and at the right price. A no-brainer really, too much else to think about at Christmas, without worrying about getting the right electrician.

Fixington worked really well for me, taking payment, sending invoices, chasing and following-up to make sure everybody was happy.

Brian Klug
Verified Buyer

Service was fast and efficient
Renet Colaco
Verified Buyer

Fast and professional service.
Good advise regarding an older build building.
Bridget McManus
Verified Buyer

With a week to go until the in-laws came for a pre-Xmas get together the boiler broke. Robert Harrison came to the rescue & his experience came through right from the off with the advice on which boiler to get. He was happy to field a number of calls before he came to fit the new boiler.
A few issues on installation (not his fault) were handled very professionally by Robert. His priority was to make sure we were not left without a boiler & it felt like he'd move heaven & earth if he could! As it was his handling of the situation, a little luck & hard work meant our new boiler was up & running before the day was done.
Thanks Robert & Fixington for putting us in touch! We will definitely be using Robert again for plumbing problems.
Chris
Verified Reviewer

Really friendly heating engineer. Visited and sorted out (as well as educating us!) on our heating system - lovely warm house now! Also sorted out a toilet re-fill problem. Easy to book.
James Dineen
Verified Buyer

Fantastic Service, Lee arrived early and got the job done quickly. Even offered to hoover up after himself.

10 out of 10
Penny Talbot
Verified Buyer

Excellent! He arrived when he said he would, texted beforehand and fixed my electrical problem swiftly. I highly recommend this service and will definitely use them again.
Dorcas Okunade
Verified Buyer

service was really good they were on time and got the job done
TINA KARATZA
Verified Buyer

Very pleased, would use again
fixington.com is rated 4.88 based on 33 reviews