Fix-My-Electric Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Fix-My-Electric

enquiries@fix-my-electric.com

Sage Cottage Cowcombe FarmChalford

Tell us how Fix-My-Electric made you happy

Own Driver, Postal Service
"Arranged for a visit to quote for some work, took time off to be at home, they didn’t turn up or even phone to let me know they couldn’t make it"
I can only apologies Dave as this was a misjudgement on my part. I did think I would be able to squeeze a visit in to see you in between jobs. If you would like to re arrange I would be more than happy to come and see you at a time that suits you and that avoids you having to take time of work etc. On top of this I can offer you £50 off any quoted works in the future. Once again, apologies for the poor service we provided.
"Five stars"
"Great service, friendly approach"
"i would like to thank jon panton on behalf of me and my wife debbie and family for the wonderful professional work he did for restoring our electric and putting a new electric box in and being so friendly and coming out late in the evening and the next day on monday and tuesday i will reccomend jon to family and friends plus give jon more work thank you leslie oakley"
"Have used John on numerous occasions and no job is too big or too small. Happy to help in every way, very competitively priced."
"Used Jon a couple of times now. He's a real professional, lovely chap and has very reasonable rates. Thoroughly recommended..."
"A fast and efficient service."
"Came out promptly and quickly diagnosed and solved my fuse tripping problem. Would use again. Reliable."
"I had a problem with my electric at 8.30 at night I rang and Jon came out within half an hour and worked on the problem for 2 hours it really nice to find someone thats so prompt,friendly and efficient would highly recommend"
"Jon came out at very short notice to fix an incorrectly fused spur when I was having a new oven fitted. He quickly did a fine job which enabled the oven fitting to be completed. i would be happy to both use Jon again and to recommend him."
"Great- Jon came and fixed our circuit breaker late one evening, witj minimal hassle. Friendly and efficient."
"Great emergency service. Well priced."
"Fast and efficient service with clear information"
"Excellent customer service. Quick response. Professional and good quality work."
"I have no problem with his work, he did a very good job. His punctuality could have been better."
"Jon did a fantastic job fixing our electric. He is extremely conscientious, very polite and I would highly recommend him. We had quite a difficult job to sort out and he fixed it for us. So pleased we found him and will be using him for all our electrics from now on. Thank you Jon."
"Very highly recommended. Did a fantastic job and very polite. This trader is reliable and very helpful when requesting further work at short notice. Definitely will use again. Jon, Thank you"
"very quick service got us out of a fix had no heating working when he left thanks again 5 stars"
"Excellent service, diagnosed the problem and fixed it very quickly. Would use again."
"Very responsive and helpful."
Fix-My-Electric is rated 4.84 based on 295 reviews