Fix My Electric Reviews

Sage Cottage Cowcombe FarmChalford

Tell us how Fix My Electric made you happy

Own Driver, Postal Service
"Quick and efficient"
"Came at very short notice and completed alot of work within the timescale and budget promised keeping me informed throughout. Very happy and highly recommend!"
"I didn't meet Jon but he came out to fix a problem at very short notice for my tennant- he explained his prices in advance and followed up quickly with a diagnosis and quote for further action. He was able to invoice and get paid quickly by using Quickbook system - I appreciate this hassle free way of organizing and paying for services and prefer to only use tradespeople that can operate this way - Jon is now in my contacts as a preferred supplier and I would definitely recommend him"
"Very prompt and courteous service in an emergency. Jon worked hard to locate and find solution (s)n to tricky problem. Reliable, professional and personable. Highly recommend."
"Very good efficient service"
"Amazing same day service"
"Excellent assistance from Jon, employed to provide an electrical survey of a property we're purchasing, kept us up to date with the awkward task of securing a suitable date with a shoddy estate agent's system and provided a thorough service throughout."
"Fantastic service from Jon earlier this morning. Arrival at prescribed time and my queries were resolved quickly and with a ready smile! I highly recommend Jon."
"Arranged for a visit to quote for some work, took time off to be at home, they didn’t turn up or even phone to let me know they couldn’t make it"
I can only apologies Dave as this was a misjudgement on my part. I did think I would be able to squeeze a visit in to see you in between jobs. If you would like to re arrange I would be more than happy to come and see you at a time that suits you and that avoids you having to take time of work etc. On top of this I can offer you £50 off any quoted works in the future. Once again, apologies for the poor service we provided.
"Five stars"
"Great service, friendly approach"
"i would like to thank jon panton on behalf of me and my wife debbie and family for the wonderful professional work he did for restoring our electric and putting a new electric box in and being so friendly and coming out late in the evening and the next day on monday and tuesday i will reccomend jon to family and friends plus give jon more work thank you leslie oakley"
"Have used John on numerous occasions and no job is too big or too small. Happy to help in every way, very competitively priced."
"Used Jon a couple of times now. He's a real professional, lovely chap and has very reasonable rates. Thoroughly recommended..."
"A fast and efficient service."
"Came out promptly and quickly diagnosed and solved my fuse tripping problem. Would use again. Reliable."
"I had a problem with my electric at 8.30 at night I rang and Jon came out within half an hour and worked on the problem for 2 hours it really nice to find someone thats so prompt,friendly and efficient would highly recommend"
"Jon came out at very short notice to fix an incorrectly fused spur when I was having a new oven fitted. He quickly did a fine job which enabled the oven fitting to be completed. i would be happy to both use Jon again and to recommend him."
"Great- Jon came and fixed our circuit breaker late one evening, witj minimal hassle. Friendly and efficient."
"Great emergency service. Well priced."
Fix My Electric is rated 4.85 based on 303 reviews