Fix-My-Electric Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Fix-My-Electric

enquiries@fix-my-electric.com

Sage Cottage Cowcombe FarmChalford

Tell us how Fix-My-Electric made you happy

"We had a problem at 8pm with the house trip switch continually activating. Having failed to find the fault, we phoned Fix my Electric (Stroud,01453 367227) at 8.45pm. Our call was answered immediately, and Jon arrived at 9.10pm. He immediately set to work, methodically working around the house and connection to the outbuilding, finally reducing the likely culprit to a small group of sockets which he isolated. He tested the circuit and restored the power to the house, leaving after 11 pm. He returned to us next day (Friday) in the early evening, after a full day on a job elsewhere, and identified and confirmed the fault in the supply to the outbuilding; this was all done in the dark and persistent rain. Jon demonstrated a confident, professional approach and explained in detail what he had found. He has a very pleasant manner indeed and we have no hesitation in recommending him."
"Answered straight away. Needed work completed on the same day and this was completed at time required and at price originally quoted. Very easy and hassle free. In terms of price no idea if competitive as didn't call anyone else but would say it was reasonable for the work completed. Speed was best part of this service. Thank you."
"Great service, very friendly and professional, would use it again!"
"What an amazing man! I called Fix My Electric after someone else let me down. Not only did Jon attend the next day, he reduced the price for a vulnerable person I support. Excellent job. Will keep his number for myself."
"We are very grateful the way he came out so quickly. And pinpointEd the problem"
"1. He arrived when he said he would 2. He traced the source of the fault within minutes. 3. He suggested a small change to the wiring of the outside security light in order to eliminate a plug and socket exposed to the weather. 4. All completed in half an hour. 5. He kept me fully informed about what he was doing"
"Excellent service. 100% recommended."
"Jon is brilliant"
"Extremely good. Very prompt service. Nice chap"
"Polite and efficiant"
"Jon helped us to switch to LED lights and dealt with a smoke detector that was malfunctioning. He was also very kind and helpful when we had an unexpected medical situation to deal with. We would strongly recommend him. Mike and Angela"
"I cannot thank Jon enough for the work he has done. What I thought was a simple job to do myself turned into a complete mess and I am incredibly grateful that Jon was able to rectify. He was polite, available the same day and kept the mess to a minimum. Will be calling upon Jon's expertise in the future!"
"Arrived early, fixed the problem quickly. Excellent work."
"Very good service! Would definitely recommend and use again."
"Arrived within 30minutes and rectified the fault within a very quick timeframe. Resonable price for such a quick service. Power and normality restored! Thanks again!"
"Jon gave a realistic estimate and arrived on time, as promised, to carry out the work efficiently and well. I'm really delighted to have found an electrician who is happy to take on small jobs and to carry them out so well. The whole experience was a very positive one and I shall certainly recommend Jon to friends who want a reliable, efficient and very pleasant electrician."
"Excellent service. Arrived within an hour and completed the work for a fair price. Highly recommended.."
"I highly recommend Jon. He was efficient, courteous, punctual and very reasonably priced!!! He is now our go to electrician!!"
"Very quick service. Can highly recommend."
"Jon came to fix my oven on the same day I called, was very quick and helpful! Great service!"
Fix-My-Electric is rated 4.86 based on 274 reviews