Fix My Electric Reviews

Read Fix My Electric Reviews

enquiries@fix-my-electric.com

Sage Cottage Cowcombe FarmChalford

Tell us how Fix My Electric made you happy
Very prompt and sorted the problem within 30 mins, very impressed highly recommended.
prompt, professional and polite. would recommend.
We were in real dire straits with our inherited so-called electricity system, and all the local electricians we contacted didn't even bother to respond to our call for help. Then we found Jon and he arrived (he was even a bit early!), went through everything like a heart surgeon, found the bad bits and stripped them out, and after a bit of safe but creative thinking, soon got everything running again. He was always pleasant, a clean and worker with oodles of patience. You see what you get, are instructed on what's been done and you pay a fair price. I would recommend Fix My Electric***** to anybody! Steve H. (Winterbourne, Bristol)
Quick response, issue resolved (if only we'd realised how simple a fix it was!)
Phoned Jon on an emergency. Jon was easy going and polite and passing Jon the job was no problems. Job attended and completed the works on a first time fix. Will use Jon again and can trust him on is services.
I used Jon to carry out electrical work , inspections and installations and found him efficient and reliable i would not hesitate in recommending him.
Wonderful, quick tesponsive serv
Good job done
Very good from the minute I called Jon , fixed the problem very quickly with reasonable prices. Definitely recommend
It’s very bare faced of you to ask for a review. The work you were employed and paid for, you didn’t finish. Emails ignored. How many months ago?
Over charged for fitting two screws into a plug socket and wasn’t very punctual
Excellent service, problem was fixed on the same day and this saved our freezer from defrosting!
Amazing !
From the first call I was allocated a time slot. Engineer arrived promptly and my problem was resolved very quickly! Excellent service!
Excellent service. Solved a couple of tricky problems and got us working again. Thanks Jon.
Jon is always extremely helpful, knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend his services.
I called the firm in the morning for a quote - it compared favourably with other quotes. The best bit? they came out the same day and the problem was easily fixed and at a time to suit me with work. Would highly recommend them.
Straightforward advice and fair price offered for incredibly well executed job. The work was carried out with great diligence and in a tidy fashion. Couldn't recommend highly enough, will certainly use in the future.
Friendly, helpful and super quick
Very professional service, quick and good job done. Prompt call out would definitely recommend.
Fix My Electric is rated 4.83 based on 310 reviews