Fix-My-Electric Reviews

enquiries@fix-my-electric.com

Sage Cottage
Cowcombe Farm
Chalford

How would you rate Fix-My-Electric?

"Quick and simple"
Verified Buyer
"Speedy service out of the usual hours Quickly isolated the problem and got my electrics working once more Also checked a separate circuit for the washing machine - found that is another issue so will have to sort that later."
"Very thorough"
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and quick service. John is a very nice and polite electrician, tidy worker too. Would definitely use him again if the need arose."
Verified Buyer
"Emergency, out of hours, call out, Jon dropped everything and arrived within an hour. He worked really hard to understand the issue, which was more complicated than it should have been because of poor wiring. He was very clear in explaining the problem and even drew a diagram to explain it to me. The job was more complex than we first thought so he had to return at a later date. He was conscious of the need to leave electricity for my tenants and made sure the circuit was safe and usable until he could return to finish the job. He went above and beyond by calling me whilst I was abroad to discuss what he had found and returned to finish the job when convenient for my tenants. Jon is a decent, honest, well-qualified electrician who does what he says he will; a real gem. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication, and importantly for me, honouring the originally quoted charge, even though it took longer to sort out. I will not hesitate to call and engage Jon again. Many, many thanks."
"Fast response with a professional attitude. John explained what he was doing and why. Would use again and definitely recommend."
"Brilliant - electrician - lovely guy - from initial call to doing work - rapid response and work completed to high standard - definately use again and pass details onto friends - highly recommend"
Verified Buyer
"Jon came out after hours and fixed my problem there and then! I would highly recommend. Great allround service and nothing is too much trouble big or small."
"Fast and friendly service. Very helpful and available in emergency."
Verified Buyer
"Same afternoon service from making the call, friendly and professional electrician."
Verified Buyer
"Quick response to telephone enquiry, which resulted in the electric job being carried out later that afternoon."
"My outside sockets were tripping my house, Fix my Electric was quick to respond and able to attend my property on a Sunday and fix the problem, very helpful and not expensive."
Verified Buyer
"Excellent job, well executed, friendly, very positive attitude, would recommend to anyone. Thank you Albi Richardson Swindon"
"Excellent service helpful and efficient tidy job every thing cleaned up when finished"
"Same day service. Engineer took time to make sure problem was resolved. Would use again"
Verified Buyer
"Prompt attendance and efficient service."
Verified Buyer
"Fast and helpful service."
"Phoned them on a Sunday as the electric sockets kept tripping. They were there within the hour and managed to find the problem and fix it within half an hour. An excellent service."
Verified Buyer
"Jon arrived within an hour and fixed the problem within 10 minutes. All on a Sunday eve being as well. Can’t recommend Jon enough"
Verified Buyer
"We needed to sort it out urgently and the electrician didn’t take too long to come and it was really helpful as he was friendly"
Fix-My-Electric is rated 4.86 based on 189 reviews