Fix-My-Electric Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Fix-My-Electric

enquiries@fix-my-electric.com

Sage Cottage Cowcombe FarmChalford

How would you rate Fix-My-Electric ?

"Great service and quality of work."
"Very quick to respond. Great service. Would recommend. Thanks."
"Always a good job done - would highly recommend him"
"Amazing service!"
"Very prompt and polite service. The problem was resolved satisfactorily at a reasonable cost."
"Excellent service at a reasonable price. Thank you."
"Jon text me and arrived on time he answered my questions thoroughly very friendly with both me and my daughter. Highly recommended! 😊"
"Very prompt and sorted the problem within 30 mins, very impressed highly recommended."
"prompt, professional and polite. would recommend."
"We were in real dire straits with our inherited so-called electricity system, and all the local electricians we contacted didn't even bother to respond to our call for help. Then we found Jon and he arrived (he was even a bit early!), went through everything like a heart surgeon, found the bad bits and stripped them out, and after a bit of safe but creative thinking, soon got everything running again. He was always pleasant, a clean and worker with oodles of patience. You see what you get, are instructed on what's been done and you pay a fair price. I would recommend Fix My Electric***** to anybody! Steve H. (Winterbourne, Bristol)"
"Quick response, issue resolved (if only we'd realised how simple a fix it was!)"
"Phoned Jon on an emergency. Jon was easy going and polite and passing Jon the job was no problems. Job attended and completed the works on a first time fix. Will use Jon again and can trust him on is services."
"I used Jon to carry out electrical work , inspections and installations and found him efficient and reliable i would not hesitate in recommending him."
"Wonderful, quick tesponsive serv"
"Good job done"
"Very good from the minute I called Jon , fixed the problem very quickly with reasonable prices. Definitely recommend"
"It’s very bare faced of you to ask for a review. The work you were employed and paid for, you didn’t finish. Emails ignored. How many months ago?"
"Over charged for fitting two screws into a plug socket and wasn’t very punctual"
"Excellent service, problem was fixed on the same day and this saved our freezer from defrosting!"
"Amazing !"