Fix-My-Electric Reviews

enquiries@fix-my-electric.com

Sage Cottage
Cowcombe Farm
Chalford

How would you rate Fix-My-Electric ?

"Friendly, helpful and super quick"
"Very professional service, quick and good job done. Prompt call out would definitely recommend."
"Brilliant service, very professional!!"
"Excellent service very pleasant and friendly will deal with him again"
Ms Of Service
Verified Buyer
"I needed a completely new shower system and it was all sorted same day and extra early than I was told it could be done and for a lot less that others were charging fantastic job thankyou I would definitely call again if I have any electrical issues in the future 👍"
Verified Buyer
"By coming out to diagnose a problem of circuit tripping in our holiday flat on a Sunday evening within 45 minutes."
"Prompt, polite and thorough. Helpfully locates problem and fixed various things."
"On time at short notice. Honest and pleasant. Would use again, in fact when we’ve moved house we probably will!!!!!"
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly, explained everything as he went along, checked all possibilities of fault i felt he was genuine and trustworthy."
"Very good recommend you to anyone a big thanyou"
"Great service , job well done , would recommend to any body , and always use again Mr herrin"
Verified Buyer
"Jon was polite, friendly and extremely efficient. He encountered problems created by us and addressed them effectively and speedily. I would definitely recommend him and would use him again"
Verified Buyer
"Turned up within the hour as promised. Unfortunately the fault had cleared so can't comment on his expertise but very friendly and helpful."
Verified Buyer
"Came out and sorted a problem within a couple of hours. It wasn't a major job but it was affecting the whole electrics ring downstairs. Many electricians would not have bothered as it would have been regarded as too small a job for them. Arrived in a timely manner, helpful. quick, very polite. Thanks very much!"
Verified Buyer
"The job was booked and completed in no time at all.Very prompt service.Very happy with this and highly recommended."
Verified Buyer
"Turned up quickly and fixed the problem quickly at a great price. I would recommend this company."
Verified Buyer
"Great service - came out when requested and fixed the problem easily."
Verified Buyer
"He was able to do the job at short notice am pleased with the outcome would recommend."
"Had an emergency, no electric was with us within an hour and problem fixed at a very reasonable price. Excellent service would highly recommend"
Verified Buyer
"Excellent work, quick and efficient. Arrived when he said he would and was most helpful. Price very good. Will use him again without hesitation."
Fix-My-Electric is rated 4.86 based on 212 reviews