Fix-My-Electric Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Fix-My-Electric

enquiries@fix-my-electric.com

Sage Cottage Cowcombe FarmChalford

How would you rate Fix-My-Electric ?

"Jon was on hand to help me when my entire house's electricity was out first thing on a Monday morning. He was able to talk me through a few troubleshooting actions to help me get through the morning. WHAT A RELIEF! I was very grateful. He was able to see me the same day; working flexibly with me around my working day; which is massively helpful to me. When he visited the costs were clear and explained before. I was so relieved that I managed to get this level of service in an emergency. I am very grateful and will definitely call Jon out for future work. Thank you"
"The service received could not have been more efficient, from the time I called teeling them of my problem until the job was completed I received a very fast and competent service and it was accompanied by a very polite and good humoured operative. Would certainly reccomend FIXMYELECTRIC and use them again in the future."
"Friday 12/10/18 called three electricians who all said they would call me back; a week later I am still waiting for the all back. I called Fix-my- electrics at approx 2pm on Monday 8/10/18, by 10am on the following day the job was completed. NEED I SAY MORE!!!!!! Jon was polite, easy to talk to and did a really good job. If I have any more electrical problems my first call will be to fix -my- electrical WELL DONE"
"Super fast attention"
"Jon managed to resolve a problem where others had failed. He will be our ‘go to’ electrician in the future. He was prompt and reasonably priced. All good as far as we are concerned. Carol Norman Yate"
"I would say he was quick to come out and do a 5 yr report at a cost of £200 which I paid promptly. He was very nice very busy, phone ringing a lot, he said he would send me a quot to fix the issues. I am still waiting I have sent a text and had no response."
"Quick response efficient service."
"I was very impressed with Jon's ability to fix a tricky electrical problem and I would certainly use him again and recommend his services."
"Fast, efficient, tidy. Would highly recommend! Fairly priced"
"The electrician arrived on time, began work straight away, was tidy and very efficient. Highly recommended."
"Very pleasant young man who fixed my kitchen lights. Not too much mess."
"Excellent, thank you"
"Highly recommend! Accurate, kind, and competitive price!"
"Jon was polite and punctual. My electrical issue was sorted very quickly and effectively and happily call upon Jon again for other issues if they arise."
"Another professional job from Jon. 2 X lights fitted. Very tidy work. Arrived exactly when he said he would. Jon even fixed a problem with our distribution box that 2 other electricians had looked at previously and were unable to solve. If only all tradespeople were this reliable and worked to this standard!"
"Great service and quality of work."
"Very quick to respond. Great service. Would recommend. Thanks."
"Always a good job done - would highly recommend him"
"Amazing service!"
"Very prompt and polite service. The problem was resolved satisfactorily at a reasonable cost."
Fix-My-Electric is rated 4.85 based on 252 reviews