Five Eight Print Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Five Eight Print
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Excellent print quality and finish"
"Prompt service and good quality"
"Responded very quickly indeed to our requests. Products were finished to a high quality and packaged beautifully. Highly recommended."
"Have used you many times and recommended you for excellent product and service"
"Quick and efficient. Will happily use again."
"I've been using Five-Eight Print for years and they always do a fantastic job. They recently did the Orders of Service for my mum's funeral and they were beautifully made. (I'd only give that job to someone I knew I could rely on 100%). Thanks very much, Nigel & Debbie... spot on as always!"
"spot on! quality."
"We have been using Five Eight Print for a few years now and are always very pleased with the helpfulness of the team as well as the pricing , quality and speed of service. Brilliant thank you."
"Thanks you!"
"Highly recommended on service, price and quality. Quick turn over and friendly service. Have used five eight print before and will keep using as my go to printers."
"Always a fantastic service thanks"
"It was a last minute order & Nigel worked his magic in getting it to us in time . He didn't even bat an eyelid when we wanted a small change just before printing. From concept to receiving the printing, all round excellent service."
"I have been using Five Eight for a number of years now and I must say I have never been disappointed! They are obviously organised, efficient and well run with excellent level of customer service. The products are always high quality with speedy delivery every time and most of all the pricing is highly competitive. Highly Recommended!"
"Third time used these guys now, very pleased, always quick turnaround time in around 2/3 days"
"This firm is a model of efficiency, and competitively priced. What's not to like ?!"
"Excellent print quality, fast service and friendly staff. Thank you very much!"
"Our Choir has used Five Eight Print on several occasions for printing posters, flyers and concert programmes, etc. The prices have always been competitive, the print quality excellent, and the turn-around very fast. They are now our first port of call when we need something printed."
"Even though my job was only small Nigel treated me like a valued customer. He paid attention to detail and supplied proofs to check that I was happy. I got a great product at at the right price with excellent service. No more instaprint for me!"
"Excellent service, quality print finish and quick turnaround at a good price."
"Thank you so much for printing our charity calendar again this year. We love working with you - professional and personal service at its very best!"
Five Eight Print is rated 5.00 based on 27 reviews