Five Eight Print Reviews

5.0
Based on 62 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Five Eight Print Reviews
Absolutely, amazing service from Nigel! We had a few problems with the print product that I sent him. He picked up on this and sorted it so my print finish came out clear and crisp. Not all printing companies do this! Also, when I had an issue with my roller banner. Some heavy-handed dismantling meant that part had come away. He sorted it with no questions asked. Highly recommend Five Eight Print and I will be using them for all of my printing.
Fantastic company, very helpful and personable. Excellent quality too! Very happy, thanks so much.
Excellent quick efficient service
Great service, with a quick turnaround. Recommended!
Amazing service. Quick turnaround. Great customer service! Would highly recommend
Great service, competitive pricing, great quality goods, thank you.
Brilliant quality and customer service as always.
Thanks for a good job
Five Eight print print my Christmas cards every year. They do a fab job and quickly too. 🙌
Very happy with the items I had printed, they were able to print the same day too.
Brilliant! Utterly brilliant! Helpful, friendly, decently priced and so fast! Added to that a finished article that looks good enough to eat! I cannot recommend these people enough. (This was only my first time. Plenty more to follow!)
Fantastic service and quality.
Nigel and his team at Five Eight Print are fantastic - nothing is ever too much trouble for them and even when we throw things at them last minute they come up with marvellous designs and everything is delivered on time - Best printers in Yorkshire - would recommend them highly to anyone who needs a creative, dedicated and very god value for money printers - 5 stars all the way
Have dealt with Five Eight Print for many years and the service is always speedy and totally reliable with excellent prices. Would not go anywhere else.
Excellent service
Great service. Very helpful staff and very quick delivery….THANKS. Robin
We've been buying from Five Eight Print for years and they always provide the best service.
Prompt service and good quality embroidery on own supplied garments
Excellent communication to ensure we got the product we wanted with the correct finish. Kept fully update when the printing was ready and delivered on time. Highly recommend and will use again.
Excellent quality, and extremely local!
Five Eight Print is rated 5.00 based on 62 reviews