Five Eight Print Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Five Eight Print
Live Chat, Email
"This firm is a model of efficiency, and competitively priced. What's not to like ?!"
"Excellent print quality, fast service and friendly staff. Thank you very much!"
"Our Choir has used Five Eight Print on several occasions for printing posters, flyers and concert programmes, etc. The prices have always been competitive, the print quality excellent, and the turn-around very fast. They are now our first port of call when we need something printed."
"Even though my job was only small Nigel treated me like a valued customer. He paid attention to detail and supplied proofs to check that I was happy. I got a great product at at the right price with excellent service. No more instaprint for me!"
"Excellent service, quality print finish and quick turnaround at a good price."
"Thank you so much for printing our charity calendar again this year. We love working with you - professional and personal service at its very best!"
"Great quality print at reasonable prices and delivered fast. Ideal for small quantities of flyers or other promotional items."
"Excellent service and excellent quality and friendly staff definitely use them again"
"Consistently reliable with fast delivery at an unbeatable price. Not been tempted to look elsewhere after many years of top class service."
"Alway fast reliable and good quality. A great product for a fair price."
"PERFECT AS ALWAYS!"
"Brilliant printers. Nigel never fails to meet my deadlines which is essential for me as a designer. Print quality is always fantastic. I really cannot fault anything they do!"
"Excellent service as always"
Five Eight Print is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews