Five Eight Print Reviews

of reviewers recommend Five Eight Print
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Five Eight Print Reviews
We've been buying from Five Eight Print for years and they always provide the best service.
Prompt service and good quality embroidery on own supplied garments
Excellent communication to ensure we got the product we wanted with the correct finish. Kept fully update when the printing was ready and delivered on time. Highly recommend and will use again.
Excellent quality, and extremely local!
Very clear communication when discussing designs and any alterations. Speedy service and delivery.
Second time I have used Five Eight Print and it won't be my last. Highly recommend for all your printing needs.
Always a very quick turnaround and excellent quality.
Really good service. Would use again.
Good Quality highly recommend.
I have used five eight print several times for different printing needs, mainly invitations and wedding related items. I find Nigel hugely helpful and always gets back to my queries promptly to ensure the best print work. I love the quality of items and options available.
As a customer service company ourselves and a small family owned business we are always looking for value for money, quality and friendly and efficient service. With five eight print 5 *. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Every time
Brilliant service, said I needed my items ASAP and they arrived the next day
Excellent price, quality and service.
Excellent and quick service
Really helpful and a great quality product - will definitely use them again!
Excellent service, patient, helpful and always very friendly. I recommend Five-Eight print to everyone.
Amazing quality and prompt service, at very fair price, is definitely recommend for business cards.
Great print and great service. Thank you!
Always on the ball, never late and at a good price.
Great service
Excellent print quality and finish
Five Eight Print is rated 5.00 based on 46 reviews