Maidenhead Aquatics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Maidenhead Aquatics

How would you rate Maidenhead Aquatics?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Paul Outterside

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Maidenhead Aquatics in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Paul Outterside
"I have purchased an aquarium from the Gosforth branch of MA. The young lady who helped me was spot on and when the warehouse delayed my delivery, she called me to apologise and explain. Not ideal from the warehouse, but I cannot fault the customer service and attitude of the sales adviser in Gosforth. Hopefully everything else will go smoothly when the aquarium turns up!"
Peter Davies
"Brought a few things off this website , pond liner and other pond equipment. Very helpfull and fast postage"
Maidenhead Aquatics is rated 4.75 based on 4 reviews