Maidenhead Aquatics Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Maidenhead Aquatics
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Maidenhead Aquatics made you happy

"All the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. I have been in several times and I have always had first class service. I have purchased fish and plants which are healthy. The fish are active and give a lot of pleasure. The plants don't last quite so long and not because they are unhealthy but they are nibbled by the fish. Not so easy to find ones they won't eat!"
Are you Maidenhead Aquatics? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Maidenhead Aquatics receives. Reply Free
"I purchased 3 Koi from the branch at Heighley Gate at a cost of £100. I have a pond with 2 large Koi who have been very well for over 5 years. Within 3 days one of the new Koi had died from parasite infection. The expert at Heighley Gate told me to bring in a sample of pond water which he tested. It was deemed perfect for Koi. He replaced the fish but a week later a second of the new fish died. The replacement fish is now dead too. I have treated my pond with bacteria and parasite treatments and just hope my 2 large Koi survive. This has been extremely distressing. Thanks Maidenhead Aquatics for the sick fish and the possible parasite infestation in my pond!"
"I have purchased an aquarium from the Gosforth branch of MA. The young lady who helped me was spot on and when the warehouse delayed my delivery, she called me to apologise and explain. Not ideal from the warehouse, but I cannot fault the customer service and attitude of the sales adviser in Gosforth. Hopefully everything else will go smoothly when the aquarium turns up!"
"Brought a few things off this website , pond liner and other pond equipment. Very helpfull and fast postage"
Maidenhead Aquatics is rated 4.17 based on 6 reviews