Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock, ,

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
My dog ‘wolfs’ her kibble down and loves to play sniffer games to find her Fish4Dogs treats. Her sense of smell is amazing.
This wonderful company desrves to be far more well known. Their website is easy to navigate, they offer a lovely selection for dogs of all ages and offer the very best service. Their sample packs are more than generous with guidance so your dog gets used to the fabulous flavour and food that is so good for them.
Great range to choose from and great service, always impressed with how quivkly things arrive
Amazing for my pup who wasn’t digesting his food .
my dog loved them
We have been feeding our Labrador the large Salmon working dog food for 2 years and we are extremely pleased how well and active our dog has been on this feed
Great food! My pug loves it.
I own a very fussy terrier, it’s taken me forever to find something that she would eat without having to add a ‘sweetener’, but the salmon kibble seems to have solved that problem! It’s smaller than any I have used before so she eats up well! Will definitely be keeping her on fish from now on!
My dog remains a healthy little dog thanks to the lovely food he has
Prompt efficient delivery
Lovely variety of products that my boyz thoroughly enjoy
My pug Pugly really enjoys this product and it’s good to know that her teeth are being cleaned and cared fot
This company has one of the best customer services department’s I’ve ever experienced in any sector. I’ve had the most superb service by a gentleman called Thijs. He’s an absolute asset to Fish4Dogs. Excellent customer service and a super swift resolution to my problem plus he provided excellent advice about my greedy dog. A big thank you
Quick service and good food
Great service, good choice, speedy deliveries
Excellent product, all our dogs love them
Bought for my son's two hooligan rescues(Border Collie/ Springer Spaniel cross and Border Collie/ Kelpie cross) Mainly for their teeth. They absolutely love it and already their teeth are showing a marked improvement . We like the fact that the product takes a good time to crunch ( unlike most brands) , and also low calorie. Will definitely repreat buy.
Very prompt delivery, Never had any problem with any order over the years I have been buying from fish 4 dogs. Both my dogs love all of the these fishy treats, all are very crunchy so gives their teeth a clean as well .
These are just the perfect low calorie treats for my 13yr old Labrador
I’m sure there must be some narcotic in these treats, our 2 dogs just love them, one won’t come out her crate until she’s had a couple 😀
Fish4dogs Ltd 5 star review on 6th July 2021