Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock, ,

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
My 2 Retrievers have the kibble with a little wet food for breakfast. They also have the treats, (handy in your pocket) and fish skins. They have beautiful silky coats and good teeth. They love this food. I just wish it came in a self sealing bag.
My 3 poodles love all these packets and as I feed mainly raw I’m quite fussy what dry foods I give and my 3 are pretty fussy what dried foods they eat!
There is only one word to describe them, BRILLIANT They are so helpful too.
Fish4dogs Ltd 5 star review on 25th May 2021
My 4month old Cavapoo loved these. Particularly effective at puppy training class
My dog loves all the fish4dog products
My Labrador just love’s these, knots, large twists and the large squares, given as a treat after breakfast and dinner and with the benefit of clean teeth. Ordering is so easy, website is very good. Delivery is also very good and quick,kept up to date by email. Definitely give the whole process from ordering to delivery ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The order is always delivered promptly. My dogs love the Sea Jerky Fish strips and biscuits - they are expensive but are worth it, easily digested, good for teeth and low in calories.
Our puppy loves the mousses in his Kong and gets excited as soon as he sees the packet open. Great product
My dog is Very 'piccie'.......she LOvES this product and it's just the correct size for her too. so I'm happy too. thanks a lot
Good product especially for treats
Brilliant
Fantastic service - speedy delivery and clear communication - Thank you
Digby loves them has one daily after his tea to help his teeth and gums
Dogs and puppies favourites
So nice to be able to get small bite for a 16 year old cairn who is gluten free and has no teeth - he just loves it!
Good website and great products.
Website easy to navigate, good selection, good description. Very easy to order. Delivered quickly in excellent packaging. Good value for money
Great product
Excellent product that the dogs love. They are expensive but they are also a natural product and good for them. I have been buying them for a lot of years (formerly Fish Squares) and have never had a problem.
Really pleased with this service .My dog loves these treats and I know that they are actually good for him.
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 11,035 reviews