Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

Rushock, ,

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
Excellent service and delivery
My Frenchie didn’t like it
It would be better if the bags had a zip lock on them to keep the product fresh Also I would prefer it if Fish4Dogs did a loyalty programme, 6th bag for free for example
fishfordogs was fine but the delivery agent was NOT ok. I was home that day and the delivery agent just left the parcel beside my bin in full view of all passing people. He did not knock on my door. he just walked up and dumped it. if he were my employee I'd sack him. He displayed a complete disregard of the safety of my parcel. Not someone to do business with. it was just too much effort to do the job properly.
My dog likes the product- and she is quite fussy so that is a good review from her! As far as the online experience goes, I found the website difficult. You don't seem to be able to just get on and see the products. In fact, the only way I could shop for what I wanted was to go through a special offer link as though I wanted to buy that, and then I found the 'dog shop'. Why is that not on the home screen?! I also had to complete and delete my order 3 times because the order total kept being calculated wrong- very strange. Managed it in the end but it was pretty frustrating! The food is also very expensive, so I'm not sure we will stick with it, but I'm giving it a fair try.
I have given a middle mark as my dogs aren't that keen but their fussy little beggars however I recomend you put a variety of flavours in the trial box I only got salmon
My dog is not liking the product much but I am still trying to persuade her watch this space.
I adopted a Cocker spaniel from the rspca and she is picky with her food. I wanted her on dry food, but won't eat it, tried this with hope, but she refuses to eat it. It was worth a try, I'm sure it is perfectly fine, but just not for mine.
I think the service is amazing, pleased I ordered the small bag , I have 1 cocker and 4 bichon fries, sorry but none of them would eat it, they sniffed and walked away !!
I gave my little dog a very small amount on 3 occasion s. She liked it but I'm afraid it gave her diarrhoea.
Dissappointed to receive six identical packs. I thought the sample box would be a selection of your products to help identify which best suited my dog.
Got 20/ off for the big bag, only to find they were regular size not small which I always buy. There's always a catch!
My two dogs liked the 1st portion. Maybe cause it was new to them.But would not eat it any more afterwards.
Fast delivery and dogs love the food. Issues with website made my order take over a hour to do which was only fixed by calling customer helpline
Although the service and delivery were good, I found this puppy food made my pup poo about 8 times a day, and the motions were very soft. I have used it for a couple of months now but as with my boxer pup I have had to find an alternate food.
Dear Maureen, Thank you for your email regarding your most recent order with Fish4Dogs. I’m really sorry to hear that your puppy’s tummy didn’t enjoy our deliciously fishy dinners. It’s very unusual for dogs or puppies eating our complete food to suffer from loose or frequent stools so I’m surprised but also disappointed that your puppy wasn’t able to continue with Fish4Dogs. If you do decide that you would like to revisit feeding Fish4Dogs complete food and treats to your dogs then please contact our Customer Service Team on T.01299 252352 who will be able to provide clear, informative advice to help ensure that your dogs are getting the correct type and amount of food. I really hope that this has been helpful but should you require anything further then please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, Jill
I'm pretty sure this product is good but unfortunately it made my Labrador vomit each time she ate it. I will not be ordering any more but thank you for giving the opportunity to try your product.
Good service but unfortunately both dogs (Saluki X Greyhound and Husky, GSD, Collie X) turned their noses up at the treats 😕
Unfortunately my dog doesn’t like them.
Very sorry non of my dogs will eat it,dogs fault not your food!
Received trial packs... unfortunately my dog will not eat it but will keep trying.. The trial packs are all the same I thought might have had different varieties
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 11,035 reviews