Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
As always, brilliant service.
Our puppy absolutely loves everything from Fish4dogs
Great order the dog food and with in 3 day you have it great service from them 👏👏👏
Healthy dog treats, well presented, no nasty smells, and the dogs love them! what more could I ask?
My dog loves it, I usually stock up when I go to dog shows.
Too small my chi will not eat it
Tasty healthy treat good for coat skin and the waist line recommend if you want a good healthy non fattening treat fish 4 dogs you can't go wrong try it dogs love em.
Excellent quality - competitively priced - fast and efficient delivery - all our six dogs of three different breeds love it - added an extra gleam in their eyes and coats - much more energy - highly recommended .
Excellent service-no delay in delivery.Well packed with recyclable materials.
My dog Abbey always gets excited when she sees the packet being opened - it is her favourite treat.
Unfortunately my super fussy pooch decided it wasn't for her but passed onto my son who's dogs devoured it, hence the 5 stars. Delivery was quick.
Excellent choice of fishy delights. My dog particularly likes the fish skins, and mackerel. Very quick delivery.
I always use Fish 4 Dogs when purchasing special treats for my little Westie, Murphy, who has the Westie Skin Condition. I say he has the condition, but he is great!
Murphy has a prescription food from his Vets and the Squid Bites and Calamari Rings are perfect for Murphy as a part of his White Fish Diet (He is allergic to Blue Fish)
Murphy adores both the Squid Bites and Calamari Rings for Breakfast, he has them on alternate days. They are full of Omega 3 and Omega 6 that is great for his coat, skin, immunity, eyes, brain development. Everything is full of goodness and Murphy has really benefited from the additions to his diet from Fish 4 Dogs.
They may be a little more expensive than your average dog treats but then again, you are getting much more than your average dog treats. A BIG Paws up from Murph the Dude!
We are regular Customers.
On a constructive level, I gave specific information on the Special Information for the Courier and regretfully, this information was not updated on the relevant documents for the Courier. Disappointing Customer Service on that aspect.
Murphy gave five stars for the rating however, I had to delete a 'star' for the lack of Customer Services.
I buy the dental products for my cocker spaniel and find the fish knots great as she has to gnaw on them rather than gulping down in a couple of bites. Much better than well advertised dentastix which my vet says are dreadful things.
My Cockapoo absolutely loves all her treats from Fish4dogs. I think she would eat many many more than I allow her. She has an easily upset tummy also she is undershot and has trouble chewing certain things but these are all easily breakable treats. I wish they were a little less pricey though I order when there's an offer mostly. She knows the times and words I say which mean 'fish treats' and stands at the cupboard. She's too quick eating them
Perfect service as always
Thank you as ever for providing Brenin with healthy food!
Though I’m fit and healthy too I do find it a trial to haul 2 big bags of food over the door step in a broken box every time as it’s so heavy. Could you possibly send each bag in a separate box so it may not disintegrate before arriving at my home? Plea from a fit almost 70 year old!!
Speedy delivery in a sturdy box.
Always arrives on time very efficient, easy to deal with.
My dog loves these treats especially the fish skin dental sticks.
Great Company to deal with - The Sea Jerky Whoppers are great - healthy and our dog loves them
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 10,377 reviews