Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

Mrs Dianne Head
Fish4dogs Ltd 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Mrs Dianne Head
Miss Gemma Spencer
Good quality food.....no waste and delivery and ordering is very efficient...
my dogs love them
I ordered a pack of white fish for puppies on 29th April. I did not received any confirmation of the order or email. When it hadnt arrived I contacted fish4dogs and have subsequently received the order today by courier. It would have been nice to receive an email confirming the order
Crunchy!!!
Easy to use website shop. I joined the puppy club and you get good discounts. Fast delivery and probably the best fish based dry dog foods and treats available. I purchased samples of food and a bag of sea jerky tiddlers and after trying them ordered a bag of puppy finest large kibble and more sea jerky tiddlers. Definitely recommend if your want good quality dry dog fish food.
I regularly order. Great products. Our dogs favourite are the fish squares. Really crunchy
Fish4dogs food is the best I’ve come across, I own 3 West Highland Terriers and not only has this cleared up all of my neutered males skin conditions it has helped get rid of all of the others pink staining! My Shih Tzus coat is especially amazing he was once a faded silver/ grey but after only 4 weeks of being on this brand he has returned to his puppy pigment of jet black- I think this truly shows the quality of this food😊 My dogs were previously on vet hypoallergenic specific food and one of my dogs in particular was suffering very badly with a skin condition, now, since switching to fish4dogs all of my dogs are in visibly better condition with gorgeous shiny coats, so if you’re thinking about making the switch I really do urge you to do so! I would also love to add that the customer service here is excellent and a delight to contact with any queries I’ve had:)
First class service as usual
still waiting for delivery after 7 days
Brilliant service and my dogs love the product really good value thank you
My dog is very greedy and would always eat whatever she was offered, but I know I’m giving her a high quality food which is good for her.
Was so nice to find somewhere that can give you not expensive sample packets of food. In the past I’ve spent so much buying bags of food that my dog doesn’t like. Very hard to find somewhere supplying sample packs. My dog absolutely loved this. I have now ordered a big bag for her. Harriet is wonderful. So helpful and knowledgeable. So rare nowadays to get a response from a supplier but she is fab. On the ball on emails constantly. Very friendly. Can’t praise her highly enough.
We're still waiting for the order! Good value, except for the usual delay in receiving
My dogs absolutely love them and my small one doesn't chew his food so these are perfect to help clean his teeth as they are so crunchy! I cannot recommend these products enough (and they often have great deals!)
Dogs love them.
Food is fine. Delivery service is poor. Takes far too long.
An excellent very responsive company with great products. Ingredients are premium but if you want for the offers you can get their kibble at the same price as less premium offerings.
Dog and cats loves the food/treats
Can’t offer review as order has not arrived
Always happy with the service and prompt delivery of my dogs food.
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 10,893 reviews