Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

ecommerce@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
Excellent product dogs love fish squares
I ordered the trial, but as my 17year old toy poodle has possible kidney disease, the company very kindly gave me superior salmon potatoe and pea,she does seem to like it but not all the time,she didn't like the trial one adult salmon with potatoes larger kibble does say small,but other one smaller,and thank you to the company for taking a interest in a old lady doggy.
Food seems good but had to wait almost 2 weeks before food arrived which was very stressful as forced to feed my dog (with a dodgy tummy!) a very high fat food which I was only meant to use to top up his calories from usual food. DPD seemed to lose first parcel, then failed to deliver replacement food within the agreed dates. Fish4 customer service was excellent however and organised replacement food for next day delivery. When that still hadn’t happened after 2days they sent out samples so that they could be despatched via Royal Mail and these did arrive next day. DPD finally delivered one of the missing parcels. Will try one more order of this food as dog seems fine with it but if courier messes up again then will need to change to a different food, which would be a shame as food is good and can’t fault customer service.
My dog loves fish and I only trust this brand. The only peeve I have is the packaging of the Superior, please change it to the same packaging as Finest which is easier to use.
Looks good. Not sure how the re-sealable bag worked. Maybe just need to work it out. Other than that all good.
Trial pack has been well received by my two large dogs, thank you. But I'm dissapointed after doing feed costings that although a lovely product it is unaffordable for the quantities my dogs would require. But I shall certainly be keeping my eye on this food for the future if things change either end. Thank you.
It was recommended to me by the breeder and the ordering and delivery is very efficient.
Although my cats seemed to like the sample they wouldn't eat the food when I ordered it in 1.5 kg . That's cats for you .
Excellent quality my dog loves it the salmon kibble
My dogs really took to the fish 4 dogs food. Only 1st time tried so will have to wait and see of they carry on enjoying it, as they are both fussy eaters.
Dogs not over keen
I ordered a pack of white fish for puppies on 29th April. I did not received any confirmation of the order or email. When it hadnt arrived I contacted fish4dogs and have subsequently received the order today by courier. It would have been nice to receive an email confirming the order
The sample pack was great - a very generous box for my two to try. They absolutely loved it! I do like to give them high quality. The prices though! I mean really? £40 per kilo for banana wrapped in fish skin treats. Really? Fillet steak would be cheaper. Lovely products, way too expensive.
Excellent treats. So happy to see I got what was described as ‘old packaging’. Hopefully not to be replaced with the same kind of thing as e.g. red fish treats which are difficult to open and then stink the kitchen out. Big mistake. You may well lose my considerable custom unless you find something more suitable
My 2 yorkie dogs enjoyed the 1st packet then not intrested in the rest they prefer tuna from a tin
Great. My dog loves the fish skins.
No complaints at all regarding the food, has always suited my Goldie! However I would like to see recyclable packaging of the large sacks! Or biodegradable! thanks!
Great stuff but perhaps on the dear side. I mixed it with my dogs usual daily tin of sardines for a double whammy. Went down a treat like all her food. Woof woof
Seems to have taken to it very well
Prompt delivery ,well packaged Dogs enjoying the food .
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 11,780 reviews