Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

Fish4dogs Ltd 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Mrs Dianne Head
Fish4dogs Ltd 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Miss Gemma Spencer
My dogs really took to the fish 4 dogs food. Only 1st time tried so will have to wait and see of they carry on enjoying it, as they are both fussy eaters.
Good morning my friends dog loves the food my dog don't so I have gave him the food
My Labradoodle Lavender loves Fish4Dogs salmon kibble. She never turns her nose up at her food now. She used to be so fussy. Since testing out Fish4Dogs as a puppy I tried her on several makes of kibble. But she will only eat Fish4Dogs. My only wish is that I could buy the 2 bags I get for her at the same price as the large bag. As an older person I can’t carry the large bags which are more economical to buy. There is such a big difference in the cost. 🌈🐕
Fish4dogs Ltd 5 star review on 9th May 2021 Fish4dogs Ltd 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Excellent quality products which both our dogs love. Fish4dogs was recommended to me after one of our dogs was diagnosed with a grain allergy. Not only is there no grain but there’s no chicken, turkey etc (which he’s also allergic to).
If the food had arrived I would review it
These are a bit smelly but my dog loves them,
I ordered skinny strips, they were in stock when i ordered,but now apparently out of stock. Very disappointed. Cant really write a review
Fish 4 dogs sardine is the only kibble I can get my cockapoo to eat and he loves it. Ive just had a trial pack of the large kibble as I've been giving him the small. He cleared the bowl , so I shall be buying the large in future. The fish4dogs site is very easy to navigate, there is lots of choice and they are extremely helpful if you need to ring them. Delivery is very good and their products arrive in a few days, well packaged.
Unfortunately my puppy didn’t like it although he lives fish.
Disgusted still not received and told late next week will be delivered , and customer service can’t understand why I am not happy about that. Have found another supplier as it’s not just about product but the whole experience of buying
Great ordering system and free delivery, what more could you want and our bichon frise loves the product.
Very good customer service. If you have any query they reply straight away. Food is very good quality. If I was to be picky, I can only comment on packaging on bigger orders, cardboard boxes are a bit flimsy. Apart from that highly recommended 👌
Good value, prompt delivery.
My GSD has EPI & loves these fishy biscuits they don't upset her digestion great products excellent service
My dog loves this food. Excellent service from start to finish.
Not recd my order yet!
Our dog loves them.
We have 2 dogs both have rejected the Fish4Dogs. Tried them several times and not given them their normal food and they both would not touch it.
Dogs not over keen
Great service item promptly received
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 10,893 reviews