Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock, ,

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
Very quick delivery of trial packs! My westie puppy loves them. I use them as training treats at the moment. My Elsie the westie gives 5 stars!
Great products , service and free delivery.
Our puppy loves the dental jerky’s normaly very fussy so pleased it is something he loves
Disappeared very quickly -thank you!
My pup loves these , takes them to he secret treasure place !
Quick efficient service
I run a small dog boarding and Day Care business and I always give fish 4dogs as treats they love it.
Fish4dogs Ltd 5 star review on 30th May 2021
My bulldog absolutely loves all the products, from the kibble to the mousses, but especially the sea jerky treats!
Brilliant product, great quality and fantastic service
My little dog loves these. And fast delivery. What's not to like?
My fussy little eater has woofed this down day after day so I had to order more and even though you wouldn’t want kisses from your fur baby after they have eaten it’s worth it and also her coat is even glossier her pooh doesn’t smell as bad so 100% thank you to fish4dogs
Good service, website is pretty sorted, not cheap, but anything good seldom is... have 15kg bag of Salmon here if you want it. I am told the dogs don't like it. I'm only saying what I'm told.
I bought these as a recommendation for my diabetic westie as she is very limited on what she can have as a treat outside mealtimes. Both my westies (diabetic and non-diabetic) love these now and they have one a day. Delivery is also super quick. Really impressed all round.
Quick and efficient service. Our 11 year old working cocker had lost interest in her food. Tried samples first and mixed with fresh cooked meat - she loved it so bought couple of senior bags. Nice to see her enjoying her meals again, I think smaller kibble size has made a difference. Delighted.
I am so very impressed with the service offered & im so grateful that my order was processed quickly to prevent our little puppy being on rations! The quality of the food is fantastic! Our little pup definitely approves 😊
Pleased with my sample bags of small bite. Dogs went mad for them as soon as they smelt it. Trying to find something for their sensitive tummies. Fingers crossed this works
I can not recommend fish4dogs I’ve put my dogs on it and they are both thriving no itching skin they both look so well .
Very quick service from this company
We love Fish4Dogs, and so does our pup! I feel good giving her high quality treats and snacks, especially the grain free ones. We give her the Lavender and Chamomile Redfish Crunchers at bedtime and she literally leaps into bed when she hears the packet! 😂 Last order we placed we received the wrong items (only time this has ever happened) and customer services were amazing. The correct items arrived about 18 hours later, absolutely brilliant service.
Fish4dogs Ltd 5 star review on 28th May 2021
I cut these into slices and use as a training treat for my puppy as the puppy treats are a bit small.
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 11,035 reviews