Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
Asking me for a review but I still have not received my goods ☹️
Fast delivery and my puppy loves them! Highly recommend!
Dogs love them
Great quality and the dogs loved them! Very reasonable price and arrives quick! Will recommend this to all dog owners
Very good service with prompt delivery and reasonable prices would highly recommend
Fantastic service as always, our puppy Mac adores all the Sea Jerky products.
Good value and very low in calories, makes a perfect treat for between meals and training.
Fish4dogs Ltd 5 star review on 3rd November 2020
the product is excellent and normally the service is excellent, but recently orders have been significantly delayed with no notice of delays. These are challenging times but it shouldn't take more than 8 days and counting from taking customers' money to shipping the product. If it is in stock, then just put it on the truck. If the product is not on the shelf, then don't advertise it as in stock on the website.
I was very pleased with the puppy pack, there was a wide range of different types of food for my puppy to try and she has loved the ones she tried.
Good product. Friendly service and fast delivery. And most important my dog likes it.
Our dogs love them and remind us by sitting in front of the cupboard. They also help clean there teeth
Still waiting for it to arrive!
My westie, Holly absolutely loves fish4dogs, particularly the salmon/trout mousse.
Wonderful quality, you can tell how much goodness is in the food from their shiny coats.
Unfortunately I haven’t Received my fish for dogs order yet & they have made no contact with me about when I may receive the order very disappointed as they have been very good in the past thanks Charlotte
Really quick delivery. My dog loves them
Love all the products and also you can buy samples ...my border Collie loves fish4dogs
Fantastic food. My dogs love it. Nice shinny coats and no digestive problems whatsoever.

Totally recommend
My previous orders have been received in time with regular communication. Unfortunately I have not received my most recent order yet, and have had no correspondence by text as before. I will call tomorrow to understand. Many thanks.
Still waiting for it to be delivered
Quick delivery