first direct Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend first direct

How would you rate first direct?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
ZAHIDA AZIZ

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about first direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
ZAHIDA AZIZ
"First direct must be the best bank in UK , they are friendly supportive and at the end of a phone... I have never had such good customer care.."
Bev Campbell
Verified Reviewer
"after banking with them for over 30 years having a LOT of savings with them, my mortgage and my partners banking plus recommending countless friends, they have refused to give my 18 year old daughter an account. cant supply a reason why. goodbye first direct - feels like the ultimate betrayal."
"They provide a personal service professionally delivered. Their security and fraud expertise is first class. Their assistance is given without exception and is always overtly helpful. A people's bank."
first direct is rated 3.00 based on 3 reviews