First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

About First Vehicle Leasing:

Provider of great value UK car leasing.

At FVL, we're committed to caring for our customers at every stage of their journey. We offer information when you are choosing a vehicle, free UK-wide home delivery, and ongoing servicing and maintenance. Whatever you need, we're here to help.

tony.king@fvl.co.uk

First Vehicle Leasing
2 Baillieston Road,
Glasgow,
Scotland,
United Kingdom

Tell us how First Vehicle Leasing made you happy
Got the vehicle I wanted, in the budget I wanted and delivered very fast
From the first enquiry to delivery of the vehicle I was kept well informed throughout by very knowledgeable and helpful staff.
This is the third car I have had from FVL and I can honestly say the service has always been fantastic. We felt with Tony this time and he was amazing. I will definitely recommend this service and the company to my friends. Thanks again for all your help as I love my new car .
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 12th February 2020 First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 12th February 2020
Easy to deal with only annoying thing is length of time to remove a cherished plate.......not FVL’s fault
Good service, good communication , everything sorted quickly & as explained
Very efficient and helpful always available and will call you back if they're not when you call
The delivery of car was just dumped no explanation of how anything worked
Also when car arrived it didn’t have the electric pack I wanted after saying that that electric wing mirror were important as I have to park on a main road
I asked about changing car but they asked for half lease value
They sourced the car I was looking for, and kept me informed of the progress at all stages
Great service from Sales person , nothing to much for them to sort out, had plenty of questions and all answered
Hello Graeme and thanks very much for taking the time to share your feedback.

We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the service and that we could answer all your queries. Hopefully, the new car is going well, and we can welcome you back in the future.

Happy Motoring, FVL
Very quick from start to finish made easier with an informative website.
Thank you for the feedback Sam!

We hope the new car is treating you well!

Happy Motoring, FVL
They delivered the car and the spec I wanted in a very quick timescale.
Hi Jim and thanks for your feedback!

Yes, that's the name of the game! We hope the new car treats you well, we're sure it will!

Happy Motoring! FVL
Extremely professional and reliable
Hello Vicki and thanks so much for your review! We hope the new car is treating you well and hope to welcome you back should you need another in the future!

Happy Motoring, FVL
My contact Peter is so helpful and always on hand to help with any questions and is super knowledgeable about the cars and their specs.
Always try their best to give advice on best deals around
John hart has looked after me for lease cars for a number of years now and always delivered
Hello Joanne and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us online. We're delighted to hear that you are a returning customer. And that you have enjoyed the service provided by the team and by John.

We hope that the new car is going well and to welcome you back in the future should you need another leased car!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Good price and very informative very pleasent experience have used fvl twice now
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, Grant! It means a great deal.

We hope the new car is looking after you and that we can welcome you back again in the future should you require another!

Happy Motoring, FVL
How easy it was and a very enjoyable experience
My introducer Jason, was attentive, efficient and kept me well informed throughout the whole process. Everything was well explained to me and I was consistently kept up to date with the progress of my lease throughout. Would definitely recommend!
Peter Sherry is a very good manager he was helpful all the away to complete the lease
Thank you for the kind review Sakina!

We hope the new car is going well for you and hope to welcome you back should you need another in the future!

Happy Motoring, FVL
You did all the work for me so thank you.
Always make it easy for me . Keep leasing from these guys as they have never let me down. Big thanks happy new year to all at FVl xx
First Vehicle Leasing is rated 4.82 based on 1,204 reviews