First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

About First Vehicle Leasing:

Provider of great value UK car leasing.

At FVL, we're committed to caring for our customers at every stage of their journey. We offer information when you are choosing a vehicle, free UK-wide home delivery, and ongoing servicing and maintenance. Whatever you need, we're here to help.

tony.king@fvl.co.uk

First Vehicle Leasing
2 Baillieston Road,
Glasgow,
Scotland,
United Kingdom

Tell us how First Vehicle Leasing made you happy
Amazing customer service from every member of the team I spoke to. Jordan was brilliant.
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 11th March 2020
Hello Stephen, and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and upload your image of your new M240i!

It looks stunning. We hope it looks after you well.

Happy Motoring, FVL
minimum hassle again...this is fourth car...and v low stress from start to finish
Hi Iain and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

We're delighted to hear that you have returned to us for four vehicles! That's amazing 🙌

We hope the new addition is looking after you well.

Happy Motoring, FVL
This is the third time we've leased a car from FVL. And the staff have been exceptionally helpful as always.
Hi Colin,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback! And it's also great to hear that you have used FVL on no less than three occasions, fine praise indeed!
We the latest addition looks after you well and we hope to welcome you back for a fourth should the need arise!

Too many multiple contacts
Hello, we're sorry to hear that you were contacted too many times.
If you have more feedback that you would like to give please email crm@fvl.co.uk and we can have a look into this for you.

Thanks, FVL
Great communication from start to finish with a courtesy call the day after the vehicle was delivered to make sure I was fully satisfied , which I was.
Hi Patrick and thanks for your kind review. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the process and we hope the new car is with you and treating you well!

This is now my 3rd vehicle through FVL, always helpful and informative
Hello Tina and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It means a great deal to us.

We're delighted to hear that you've returned for the third time! We hope the latest addition is treating you well and we hope you welcome you back again should you need another!

prompt reliable service
Very responsive, great customer service, everyone knew what they was doing. Seriously cannot recommend highly enough.
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 6th March 2020
Hi Liam and thanks for taking the time to write your view and upload your photo! The new Leon is looking great! 😍😎 We hope you enjoy driving it!

Happy Motoring, FVL
My contact Nick, was very helpful when looking for my new car
Hi Deborah, thanks so much for leaving your review!

We hope the new car is going well for you!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Great service, great options, no hassle.

We hope the new car is looking after you well!

excellent delivery service
Good service
Easy process, helpful staff, good price 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Hello John and thanks for sharing your feedback, it's very much appreciated!

We hope the new car is going well for you and we hope to welcome back again, should you need another in the future!

Excellent service. Thankyou
I am on my third card through FVL and I am always happy with the service and the quick turn around they deliver.
Hello Leanne and thanks for your review, that's great! 👏

We hope the new car 🚗 is going well for you and we would be delighted at the chance of supplying a fourth should the need arise!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Very helpful, friendly and a competitive price.
Chris Pratt was excellent in helping me find a vehicle, very patient and detailed in his explanation. This is the second time I’ve used FVL and I wouldn’t go anywhere else in the future.
Hi Daniel and thanks so much for the kind feedback!

We're delighted to hear that you have returned to us for a second time. We hope the new car is going well and look forward to welcoming you back!

Happy Motoring, FVL
My first experience of car leasing and Scott thoroughly explained the process to me. He contacted me daily with a variety of quotes to suit my preferences and was always on hand to answer my questions and provide me with the necessary information. Nothing was too much trouble I am delighted with my new car.
Hello Gillian and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback for us online, it means a great deal.

It's great to hear that you're delighted with your new car and we hope to welcome you back should you need another in the future.

Happy Motoring, FVL
They were very helpful, did what they could to assist with any query, made it an easy process to lease a car
No hassle.......great support throughout the process
Hello Anne and thanks for the kind review!

We hope the new car is going well for you!

First Vehicle Leasing is rated 4.82 based on 1,206 reviews