First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

About First Vehicle Leasing:

Provider of great value UK car leasing.

At FVL, we're committed to caring for our customers at every stage of their journey. We offer information when you are choosing a vehicle, free UK-wide home delivery, and ongoing servicing and maintenance. Whatever you need, we're here to help.

tony.king@fvl.co.uk

Michelle Thomas
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 18th February 2019
Frank...... Newcastle Upon Tyne
More Photos & Videos
FVL have kept in contact throughout these early days of my contract. So far, very pleased.
Thanks for your kind review, Gillian.

We hope the new car treats you well and look forward to welcoming back for another one should the need arise again!

Happy Motoring, FVL
they found the car on the terms I wanted
Brilliant service start to finish. Answered all of my questions, kept me informed and a pleasure to work with. Can't fault them.
Hi Pete,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the service and were kept well informed throughout the process.

We hope the new car is going well and hopefully we can welcome you back should the need arise again in the future.

Happy Motoring, FVL
Stewart Watson was very good dealing with my new lease.
Great service, we’ll organised removal of existing vehicle and we’ll coordinated with the delivery of the new vehicle.

Kept up to date constantly with the delivery dates etc
Staff very helpful
Jason was very patient as this was my first lease and they were extremely good at keeping me in the know. Couldn't fault them
Hello Cameron,

Thanks for your 5 Star review that's greatly appreciated. We're delighted that you chose first vehicle leasing for your first contract hire vehicle!

We hope the new car looks after you well and hopefully we can welcome you back should you require another in the future!

Competitive price
Great customer service, especially ross longmuir who i dealt with throughout the full process. Nothing was a bother and everything got done efficiently and quick. I have dealt with FVL and ross before and will always come back to use theyre services
Hi James and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and for coming back to use our services again!

We hope the new car does everything you need (and more!) and we hope to welcome you back again should you need a third one in the future!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Excellent service, thank you to Paula Williams for doing a great job from start to finish, I give First Vehicle Leasing
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 will definitely use them in the future.
Excellent service from Paula Williams and the team, I would give First Vehicle Leasing 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Will definitely use their services in the future.
Hello and thanks for your kind review! It means a lot!

We hope the new car looks after you well and we hope to welcome you back should you need another in the future!

Happy Motoring, FVL
I needed to arrange a new lease quickly after other arrangements fell through and FVL were able to help and get a new lease arranged in a couple of days with me taking delivery of the car shortly after.
Very happy with the level of service and the ease with which everything was dealt with. Would recommend and would be happy to use again.
Hi James and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, it means a great deal to us.

We're delighted to hear that we were able to assist you in sourcing you a new car quickly and efficiently! That's the name of our game! We hope the new car looks after you well and that we can welcome you back should you require another in the future.

Happy Motoring, FVL.
Great service, fast responders to any email or call
Great service and simple process
This was the second time I have used FVL and Stewart Watson was very helpful to me.
Hi Kenneth,

Thanks so much for your kind review. We hope the new car is going well for you.

Happy Motoring, FVL
From start to finish I have been very impressed with First Vehicle Leasing. I dealt with Peter and his colleagues and had a first rate experience leasing a car for my daughter. I am now looking to lease another car with FVL for myself following such a positive experience.
Hello Eleanor and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback it's very much appreciated!

We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the experience and are looking for a new car lease yourself now as a result!

We hope your daughters car is going well and look forward to speaking again with you soon.

Happy Motoring, FVL
Ordering and handover was first class
Thanks Phil!

We hope the new car is going well for you.

Good service
Hi Graham and thanks for your 5-Star review!

We hope the new car is going well! We're sure it will be!

Happy Motoring! FVL
FVL worked out significantly cheaper than a PCP from any normal dealership.
Jason Wilkinson went above and beyond to secure the exact car I wanted, as well as finding a few alternative options in the instance that the original car was unavailable. Cannot praise the customer service high enough.
Very helpful, friendly and efficient staff
First Vehicle Leasing is rated 4.82 based on 1,097 reviews