First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

About First Vehicle Leasing:

Provider of great value UK car leasing.

At FVL, we're committed to caring for our customers at every stage of their journey. We offer information when you are choosing a vehicle, free UK-wide home delivery, and ongoing servicing and maintenance. Whatever you need, we're here to help.

tony.king@fvl.co.uk

First Vehicle Leasing
2 Baillieston Road,
Glasgow,
Scotland,
United Kingdom

Tell us how First Vehicle Leasing made you happy
I have used FVL for over ten years and have has several PCH cars. I have always been happy with the professionalism and service of your staff and company. I introduced my wife to FVL four years ago, and she has just received her second car, which we are delighted with.
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 30th September 2020
Hello Alistair and thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback online, it means a great deal. Ten years is amazing, that's praise indeed. We hope the latest addition looks after you well and hope we can welcome you and your good lady back again in the future! Happy Motoring, FVL
I’d struggled to find my ideal car in my price range but with FVL I discussed my options with Stewart Watson who was brilliant and so helpful!! Thank you
Superb from start to finish. Competitive price coupled with great customer service makes it a great experience. Scott was a star and I will keep his number for the future. It was such a pleasure to be in the end of great customer service from start to finish! Well done Scott and thank you

From

One happy Mercedes GLB driver!!
Hi David and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us online!

We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the service and hope to welcome you back should the need arise again in the future!

Enjoy the GLB!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Customer service is very reliable and helpful. Guided well throughout the application and explained how the system works. Got the car we wanted.
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 29th September 2020 First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 29th September 2020 First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 29th September 2020
Nice and simple process, very efficient
Took care of everything
Thanks for the review Garry!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Excellent service. Highly recommended.
good service from start to finish
As first time leasers we had excellent advice and support from FVL and from Scott as we made our decisions.
We would recommend FVL and Scott to any of our friends interested in leasing.
We are delighted with our new car and look forward to happy motoring in our new blue BMW X2!
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 22nd September 2020 First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Fantastic, John Hart always sorts me out with exactly what I want! Just received 3rd car now from FVL, great service, always there to help.
Scott at FVL was great at finding me a good deal. Collection of previous car and delivery of new one was organised perfectly and completed to plan. Highly recommend
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Hello Sonja and thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. And to upload the image of your lovely new Tiguan! It looks smashing.

We'll let you Scott know about your review too, he will be delighted to hear about it.

We hope the new car is treating you well and we hope to welcome you back again should you need another in the future!

Brilliant helpful friendly staff
Hi Andy šŸ–

That's a perfect four word review! Thank you!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Well I cannot fault the team the service was excellent and once I get my head round the many features of the car I will be more than happy. Everything from order to delivery was like clockwork ma y thanks
Hello Eric and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It means a great deal to us.

We hope the new car is going well and we hope to welcome you back in the future, should you require another!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Scott was on the ball from our first conversation till I took delivery of the car. Definitely would recommend šŸ‘šŸ‘
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 12th September 2020
Fantastic service even through these difficult times
Hi Mike and thanks for leaving your feedback!

It's very much appreciated, especially now! We hope the new car is going well!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Really good service from start to finish
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 11th September 2020
Glad to hear it, Caroline! And thanks so much for your five stars and the lovely photo of your new Mercedes, it looks lovely!

Happy Motoring, FVL
All in all, friendly, personal customer experience. Whilst all of my queries/issues were resolved pretty quickly a downside was that I was misled a few times regarding the delivery process of my car. The delivery of the car was 6 weeks later than what I was originally told. Furthermore, I had to ring up consistently to receive an update on my order post the original delivery date. A better experience would have been the agent being proactive and providing me with an update instead of myself having to get into contact for answers.
Hello Henry and thanks very much for your review.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to hear that our communication has let us down here. We will have a look into where we went wrong with it, both with you and in connection with our supplier about your vehicle. We do get our lead times from the manufacturers so this is what gets passed onto you, but lately, with the current scenario, the logistics have been affected quite a bit, not an excuse here, just possibility.

Thanks again for your feedback, we can't improve without it and we hope you enjoy your new car, now that you have it.

Happy Motoring, FVL
Scott Russell is a hero! Scott at first vehicle leasing dealt with my new car order after some issues. he was brilliant. Really knowledgeable and personable. He made the process really easy and I now have a fabulous new car. This is my 3rd car from fvl and I’m really happy.
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 10th September 2020 First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 10th September 2020 First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 10th September 2020
Hello Sarah and thanks very much for your kind review and for taking the time upload your smashing photos! The new car looks ace and that colour is amazing!

We're delighted that you decided to come back for a 3rd car and we can't wait to welcome you back again in the future!

Happy Motoring, FVL
From the beginning to the delivery everyone was so professional and helpful. I want to send special thanks to Peter S. for his great support.
Hello Emre and thanks for your kind review! We're delighted to hear that you found the service professional and we will pass on your comments to Peter also!

We hope the new car is looking after you well.

Happy Motoring, FVL
Ordered the car 2 weeks ago, came this morning a 8.30am, everything went smooth, no problems at all and had petrol in it for me to get home which is a first, normally when I lease a car its empty. Communication was first class would not hesitate to order from FVL again.
Hello Karen and thanks so much for sharing your kind feedback! It means a great deal to us.

We hope you enjoy the new car and hope to welcome you back should you need another in the future!

First Vehicle Leasing is rated 4.82 based on 1,210 reviews