First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

About First Vehicle Leasing:

Provider of great value UK car leasing.

At FVL, we're committed to caring for our customers at every stage of their journey. We offer information when you are choosing a vehicle, free UK-wide home delivery, and ongoing servicing and maintenance. Whatever you need, we're here to help.

tony.king@fvl.co.uk

Michelle Thomas
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 18th February 2019
Frank...... Newcastle Upon Tyne
More Photos & Videos
They sourced the car I was looking for, and kept me informed of the progress at all stages
Great service from Sales person , nothing to much for them to sort out, had plenty of questions and all answered
Hello Graeme and thanks very much for taking the time to share your feedback.

We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the service and that we could answer all your queries. Hopefully, the new car is going well, and we can welcome you back in the future.

Happy Motoring, FVL
Very quick from start to finish made easier with an informative website.
Thank you for the feedback Sam!

We hope the new car is treating you well!

Happy Motoring, FVL
They delivered the car and the spec I wanted in a very quick timescale.
Hi Jim and thanks for your feedback!

Yes, that's the name of the game! We hope the new car treats you well, we're sure it will!

Happy Motoring! FVL
Extremely professional and reliable
Hello Vicki and thanks so much for your review! We hope the new car is treating you well and hope to welcome you back should you need another in the future!

Happy Motoring, FVL
My contact Peter is so helpful and always on hand to help with any questions and is super knowledgeable about the cars and their specs.
Always try their best to give advice on best deals around
John hart has looked after me for lease cars for a number of years now and always delivered
Hello Joanne and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us online. We're delighted to hear that you are a returning customer. And that you have enjoyed the service provided by the team and by John.

We hope that the new car is going well and to welcome you back in the future should you need another leased car!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Good price and very informative very pleasent experience have used fvl twice now
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, Grant! It means a great deal.

We hope the new car is looking after you and that we can welcome you back again in the future should you require another!

Happy Motoring, FVL
How easy it was and a very enjoyable experience
My introducer Jason, was attentive, efficient and kept me well informed throughout the whole process. Everything was well explained to me and I was consistently kept up to date with the progress of my lease throughout. Would definitely recommend!
Peter Sherry is a very good manager he was helpful all the away to complete the lease
Thank you for the kind review Sakina!

We hope the new car is going well for you and hope to welcome you back should you need another in the future!

Happy Motoring, FVL
You did all the work for me so thank you.
Always make it easy for me . Keep leasing from these guys as they have never let me down. Big thanks happy new year to all at FVl xx
Did what they said and kept chasing for the business
Brilliant service
Fantastic experience from beginning to end, especially as it was my first foray into leasing. Ross Longmuir in particular was exceptional; he explained things thoroughly, helped me find my perfect vehicle and at a price point that that I wasn't able to find elsewhere and was super responsive to any questions/queries I had even after the order had been placed. I couldn't have asked for better customer service honestly. The vehicle came exactly as spec'd and delivery was very smooth. I would highly recommend First Vehicle Leasing!
Hi Numayr,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback online! It means a great deal to get this kind of feedback from our customers. Ross we're sure will be delighted with your comments as he strives to continually give the best customer service!
We hope the new car is treating you well and that we can welcome you back should you need another in the future.

Happy Motoring, FVL
Good communication throughout the process
Very pleased with the entire process thanks for your service.
Very helpful, informative, and always kept me up to date. Very happy with the whole process.
A good all round service was received with plenty of phone calls keeping me up to date. The car was delivered as agreed and at the agreed price. One very small negative point was that the security system suggested my car had Mercedes "keyless" GO when in fact it does not.
All round very good service
First Vehicle Leasing is rated 4.82 based on 1,097 reviews