First Tutors Reviews

Based on 8,426 reviews
Read First Tutors Reviews

About First Tutors:

Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2018, 90% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

Tell us how First Tutors made you happy
She is very friendly and my daughter felt so easy around her straight away. From the first lesson she felt better about her maths.
Maria is amazing! Her explanation are really clear and she is so friendly and always available to help when I need it. 100% recommend Maria!!
Absolutely Brilliant Service Im Thoroughly pleased with the Tutor I have chosen
it was easy to find tutors and contact them. thank you
It’s a bit of a clunky system but who cares it connected us up with the best tutor in the world so πŸ˜€ πŸ‘ Thankyou πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ πŸ’₯
I don’t believe that I could recommend Dr.Christopher any higher as a tutor. He took the very complex ideas that are present in the Gamsat and broke it down methodically and made them very accessible. He also has a great knowledge of the exam itself, and I thoroughly believe that without his guidance I would have put way too much energy into memorisation and not enough into reasoning. Chris is easygoing and makes tasks fun, while also opening your mind to other perspectives when it comes to section 2 of the Gamsat. For anyone looking to increase their Gamsat score, there is no better choice than Dr.Christopher.
I found the process with First Tutors very straight forward and I’ve found a great singing teacher local to me.
Karen was excellent in her approach with my son and could see him engaging really well with her. I feel she will be very beneficial to him with his English.
First Tutors were very professional in their approach.
I used First Tutors in order to find a Music tutor for my grandaughter. They have an excellent choice of tutors.
Excellent and efficient service
We have been very satisfied with the tutors we have found through First Tutors
I really recommend this web site . I could find Well experience , good teachers for my daughter ( for two subjects so far ) . Responses are quick and minimum waiting time . Thank you admin
We found this whole system very good. We are delighted with the two tutors we ultimately choose along with the others we met along the way. Great value and excellent service.
EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THE FIRST EXPERIENCE USING FIRST TUTORS. THE WEBSITE WAS EASY TO NAVIGATE AND THERE WAS A GOOD CHOICE TUTORS. THE FEE WAS REASONABLE AND WOULD CERTAINLY USE FIRST TUTORS AGAIN.
Excellent tutor. Good rapport with daughter, who came out of her session smiling. Everything was clearly explained. Thank you.
Found me a good, local, piano teacher
"I like Amit because he spends more time teaching me than Ms XX, my maths teacher." That was my 8-year-old son's quote. Amit has helped my young 8-year-old rediscover his focus and confidence when it comes to maths. This is gradually translating to how he comprehends other things generally. Highly recommended !!!
Excellent facility for getting good quality grinds.
Amazingly professional. Good understanding of teenage temperament and installed a lot of confidence in my daughter. Thank you.
First Tutors is rated 4.59 based on 8,426 reviews