First Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Tutors
Read First Tutors Reviews

About First Tutors:

Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2018, 90% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

Tell us how First Tutors made you happy
Very efficient and good at communication.
I have met a very nice teacher. Thank you very much.
easy to use, fast, well structured website
Ocmpared other sites, I loved this sites as I was allowed to manage our schedul with a tutor. The profile, refference and review were detailed so I was comfortable to find a compatible tutors with my daughter. Thank you.
Lyndsey is very knowledgeable about the law and helps me to understand the different concepts and questions to consider. She is very encouraging and helps to get the best out of me. My essay planning and problem question style have greatly improved. Lyndsey is patient, understanding and I highly recommend her as a tutor.
Ursula is very encouraging with her students. She has taken the fear out of maths for Sophie and she looks forward to her next lesson. Ursula uses different teaching styles and methods which are friendly and aim to get the best out of Sophie.
Sarah is very knowledgeable and encouraging with her students. She brings out the best in Sophie and encourages her gentle along the way. Sophie is now starting to understand the concepts in Business Studies and enjoying the subject.
I was so happy to find this service upon returning to the UK and very quickly First Tutors introduced my son to Fallon, a fantastic trumpet teacher and they have now been working together for more than 3 years! A great success story!
Very easy website to use and gain access to a top class tutor.
Great service,
I found a good tutor for my child through First tutors.Thank you
Lesson was very professional and Sandrine is very patient and nice ,my son enjoyed lesson with her ,kind regards Eva
Quick response. Good results and quality tutors
Great service. Will highly recommend them. It was easy to find a tutor.
Quick and easy way to find a grinds teacher for my daughter. She had a class within 48 hours. Would highly recommend.
Found a brilliant tutor for my son.
Quick, easy and reliable. I recently moved to a completely new area - Midlands -> Nth Wales. No problem at all finding a new tutor.
Have used First Tutors three times now and had three good tutors - two for my kids’ schoolwork and one for my languages. It’s a good service, letting you message the tutor first back and forth before you decide if you want to go ahead and buy their details. I prefer it to other tutor services. This site gives you more freedom. You pay the introductory fee for the tutor and then you set the rest up with the tutor directly. They send you courtesy emails to check everything is going ok. I’ve never had a problem with First tutors and would recommend them.
Easy to use website - have found a separate tutor for each of our three boys from First Tutors and happy with all of them so far. Really like the one off fee and then you organise everything else directly with the tutor - seems to be a very good system.
Very fast and efficient responses from this website. Also easy to use.
Matthew is easy going and very keen to work with me at my own pace.
First Tutors is rated 4.59 based on 7,628 reviews