First Tutors Reviews

Based on 8,430 reviews
Read First Tutors Reviews

About First Tutors:

Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2018, 90% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

Tell us how First Tutors made you happy
First Tutors is very useful in helping us find a Tutor who is efficient. First Tutors is my first choice when I am looking for a tutor.
I’ve been very pleased with the way first tutors works and the tutor I have chosen.
We found an excellent local music tutor through First Tutors. He responded within an hour of us sending a message and we discussed a convenient day and time for a lesson. There was a £15 fee, payable to First Tutors, which allowed us to swap contact details, but this was well worth it for the convenience of finding a tutor so quickly and conveniently.
Isobel has been great and our son has looked forward and enjoyed the lessons this far. She has been punctual and well prepared for each lesson.
So easy to use the website and select tutors with all the key information being readily available to enable a selection. Simple process . This is the third tutor we have had via First Tutors.
I was able to find one teacher for my son. She is absolutely the perfect for the job. On the other hand I find a bit pricy the registration.
She is very friendly and my daughter felt so easy around her straight away. From the first lesson she felt better about her maths.
Was able to find some different tutors for the subject to see if they have availability - have unlocked and paid for the details of one and having first session next week. Have found a couple of other great tutors from you before - again didnt disappoint. Thanks for the help
Maria is amazing! Her explanation are really clear and she is so friendly and always available to help when I need it. 100% recommend Maria!!
Absolutely Brilliant Service Im Thoroughly pleased with the Tutor I have chosen
it was easy to find tutors and contact them. thank you
It’s a bit of a clunky system but who cares it connected us up with the best tutor in the world so 😀 👍 Thankyou 😊👍 💥
I don’t believe that I could recommend Dr.Christopher any higher as a tutor. He took the very complex ideas that are present in the Gamsat and broke it down methodically and made them very accessible. He also has a great knowledge of the exam itself, and I thoroughly believe that without his guidance I would have put way too much energy into memorisation and not enough into reasoning. Chris is easygoing and makes tasks fun, while also opening your mind to other perspectives when it comes to section 2 of the Gamsat. For anyone looking to increase their Gamsat score, there is no better choice than Dr.Christopher.
I found the process with First Tutors very straight forward and I’ve found a great singing teacher local to me.
Karen was excellent in her approach with my son and could see him engaging really well with her. I feel she will be very beneficial to him with his English.
First Tutors were very professional in their approach.
One tutor connected right away one tutor messaged twice no answer
Dear Sarah, Thank you for your feedback. I see that you contacted 3 tutors and all of them responded initially within 24 hours. I am not aware of any request that didn't respond but we are willing to look into this if you provide the name of the tutor. Please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team if you have further problems. Kind regards Customer Service First Tutors.
Through First Tutors I have started Italian lessons and I am really enjoying the experience of starting to learn a new language. The tutor is really good and makes learning an exciting challenge!
I used First Tutors in order to find a Music tutor for my grandaughter. They have an excellent choice of tutors.
Excellent and efficient service
We have been very satisfied with the tutors we have found through First Tutors
First Tutors is rated 4.59 based on 8,430 reviews