First Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Tutors
Read First Tutors Reviews

About First Tutors:

Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2018, 90% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

Tell us how First Tutors made you happy
First Tutors is very useful in helping us find a Tutor who is efficient. First Tutors is my first choice when I am looking for a tutor.
Have now successfully found two great tutors through First Tutors (one for biology A level and one for Maths GCSE). Would highly recommend both of them and the process has been very straightforward indeed.
Posted 12 minutes ago
As a result of Covid most teachers conduct sessions on line so there are far more tutors available as geographically they could be anywhere in the country.
Posted 1 hour ago
Posted 1 hour ago
Contact First Tutor for my grandson and it was simple and easy. Excellent service and very efficient
swift service. Tutor was available in good time. High quality tutors
Abi was excellent. Punctual..after quick chat she got to my sons weaknesses at French straight away. Highly recommend regards peter
Graham was methodical in his approach and gave the student the confidence how he went about the approach in tackling the issues. Before the first lesson, the student was given a long test paper to identify the weaknesses and started focusing where issues were identified.
Incredibly supportive with my course work and not money conscious. Very patient, professional and easy to understand. Thanks Yogesh.
Easy website to navigate. Was quite helpful that the tutor profiles had some good amount of information as this helped me make decisions much quicker!
Paid 20 euro and never got a grind.
I am very sorry to hear that your tutor has cancelled your lessons; I appreciate how disappointing this is and certainly not the experience you would be hoping for. Our Customer Support team has just sent you an email to explain how you can select a replacement tutor at no further cost which we sincerely hope will help to resolve this matter positively for you. Please do look out for our email and reply directly to Customer Support. Kind regards, First Tutors
First Tutors was really good, it provided me with an excellent tutor and was very useful/quick way to find one!
Found a great tutor through the site! Very helpful.
I have used First tutors a number of times, so far im happy with the tutors i have found and first tutors service. I havent given five star because finding their fees have recently increased and finding it can add up if you need more than one tutor!
Contacted two tutors, response was quick and got the required tutor for GCSE Maths for my granddaughter. Excellent experience.
Hopefully Iv found a good tutor. Process was quick and easy to follow
Micheal was very pleasant and worked well with my son. It’s the 1st lesson and we have booked more so we will see how it goes but first impressions are good.
She is Excellent and trying to do the best
Found a great tutor who did an excellent job. Thank you!
A very easy way to find a good tutor.
Rebekah has been an excellent tutor for my daughter. She has patience and she let my daughter work out the problem with the wok she is doing and then Rebekah will break it down for her which is excellent
First Tutors is rated 4.59 based on 8,069 reviews