First Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Tutors
Read First Tutors Reviews

About First Tutors:

Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2018, 90% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

Tell us how First Tutors made you happy
We have been very impressed with First Tutors. Tutors have been quick to respond to our questions and setting up sessions has been very smooth and straightforward.
Excellent first impression. Looking forward to next grind. Thank you.
We have found a tutor through this agency and are hopeful it’ll be a good match.
Some of the tutors advertised weren’t available for tutoring at our home, although it looked as if they were.
But I’m hopeful that the tutor we have found will work out well.
This has been a great experience! Very quick and easy, and I seem to have found a good piano teacher who lives near me. Can't fault anything so far!!
Very efficient, got in touch with the tutor soon after sending a message. Many choices of tutors available to choose from.
More than happy with the service and support provided by First Tutors
Easy to contact and arrange the tuition.
Felt totally at ease and pace of learning was comfortable.
Nice, simple, effective service that connects with good people.
very easy to use site and very quick respond times. A good safe platform to find tutors
Anthony is very good with Jacob. I like that he encourages him when he does well.
I found a good number of tutors. I found the way the website works not so practical. I find it a bit hard to explain, it is about going back and forth re the different tutors that you contact, finding the messages back, the information you see first, then it has to be found somewhere else..
Ryan is a 5 star tutor - he is kind, funny, engaging and very professional. He is very thorough - assessing and identifying gaps and adapting a bespoke study programme, with the very best outcomes. I highly recommend him across all key subjects.
Easy to connect with tutors, able to communicate with them prior to getting their full details, meaning you can decide which tutor will be best for your child.
Very pleased and satisfied with the attention to detail and overall benefits of using First Tutors and I would certainly recommend without reservation.
Simple to use and have found a person we were looking for to help our son.

I wasn’t clear initially we had to pay a fee to get their details which was slightly frustrating. However it was worth paying it as we have now found someone.
Easy to use. Good profiles of tutors to enable the right tutor for you. Very quick responses from the tutors. Reminders sent out to respond when necessary.
Delighted that I found two tutors on here for my daughter. This is great!
She is Good teacher so far
Lessons are really fun and incredibly helpful. I’ve only had 3 lessons and already feel like I’ve improved my Chinese skills.
We sent a request to the tutor and didn’t get a respond from him for one week.
After arranging a free consultation ( by the tutor, in his convenient time Sunday morning ) we arranged our plans accordingly, but the tutor didn’t log in. Really disappointed.
Dear Marina,

I am very sorry to hear that your tutor did not attend your planned consultation and understand how disappointing this is for you.

I can see that you have not yet contacted us about this problem so we haven't been able to help you. I will send you an email now to explain how you can connect with a free replacement tutor.

Kind regards,