First Tutors Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend First Tutors

About First Tutors: Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2013, 96% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

Bernice H
Verified Reviewer

First tutors had a good choice of tutors. We were able to choose a tutor that was local to us by the area map. Easy process once registered to get contact details and arrange tuition with tutor.
Dina D
Verified Reviewer

I would recommend 'First Tutors'. Easy to follow directions and a good selection of tutors.
Martine C
Verified Reviewer

Easy to use this site. We have found a lovely Maths tutor and I can already see my daughter's confidence has grown. Thank you
Eva K
Verified Reviewer

My son's confidence has got better and only being going two weeks he seems very knowledgeable professional and take his time to explain things would recomend
Gabriella V
Verified Reviewer

I used FirstTutor for the first time and I will not do it anymore. disappointed
Dear Gabriella,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with our service. I can see that our customer service team have already offered you another tutor free of charge which you have accepted. If you have any further problems or queries please do let us know.

Kind regards,

Grace
Customer Service Team
First Tutors
Sharon A
Verified Reviewer

Following disappointing A2 results, we decided on retakes the following June and so enrolled 2. Subject Tutors through First Tutors. The system works very well, it's essential to ask lots of questions before deciding upon the correct Tutor for you. During. the process you can choose to email First Tutors for guidance and help. It's a great service attracting top quality Tutors. Having enrolled 2 Tutors we wouldn't hesitate to reuse this service again and recommend them to you!
Michelle R
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service. Website reviews were very helpful to us when selecting a tutor & were also extremely accurate.
Jackie L
Verified Reviewer

Fast and reliable. Good service. Would recommend.
Joan N
Verified Reviewer

Quick and easy system. Simple to follow and make contact with a tutor.
Shazia S
Verified Reviewer

Finding a tutor was an easy process, and we were able to get started quickly.
Paul A
Verified Reviewer

I am very impressed with the professionalism of my tutor. The whole process has been very easy and will definitely recommend using First Tutors to anybody!

Paul Allchurch
Paul A

Sophie T
Verified Reviewer

You should state clearly from the beginning how would it cost to find a tutor.
Pierre D
Verified Reviewer

My son has had his first session with Jodie and came out smiling. He said she was really helpful and he know understands the topic he was struggling with.
Loreal R
Verified Reviewer

Amanda was very professional and easy going. My daughter is extremely shy, but felt comfortable with Amanda and seemed to feel positive about the session.
Corrie W
Verified Reviewer

Tutors responded very quickly to my questions.
Wendewesen J
Verified Reviewer

It’s a good network to find a tutor. Practical and trusting way of paying for the service.
Lee H
Verified Reviewer

Easy to use site. Quickly found what I wanted. Thought the joining fee information could have been more prominent
Sarah S
Verified Reviewer

Quick and efficient! Does exactly what it says on the tin.
Judith W
Verified Reviewer

Such as useful sight and so easy to use. You can see everything about the tutor before you meet them and people are very responsive too. Really a first class site and resource.
First Tutors is rated 4.60 based on 3,825 reviews