First Tutors Reviews

2,514 Reviews

Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2013, 96% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

Mez M
Verified Reviewer

It does what it says on the tin.
Matthew B
Verified Reviewer

Was very quickly put in touch with a nearby tutor
Julie G
Verified Reviewer

First Tutors is the market leader in introducing clients to quality tutors. The website is easy to navigate and the information given is relevant and clear. First Tutors do extensive checks on their tutors so you can be sure of qualifications, CRB checks etc. If this info has not yet even seen by them they tell you that too. There are reviews of tutors by real students too. The process of liaising with potential tutors is through the website so your personal info is not shared until an agreement is made. Overall, a well thought out and easy process. Will use again.
Gaynor W
Verified Reviewer

Simple to use. Very professional service and felt safe and secure whilst choosing a tutor. Came up with a good choice of tutors - one was within 3 miles of us and we chose them. One off fee - no hidden extras. Would recommend.
Susan H

Quick and easy to use. Great result. Thank you
Liz M
Verified Reviewer

Efficient clear and informative. Easy to use
Agnes B
Verified Reviewer

I found 3 potential tutors very quickly, they all were very responsive, I chose one to start, was really impressed.
We only had 2 sessions so far so a bit early, but all looking very good.
Tutor is a really nice person, great contact with pupil, very engaging and inspiring. So far, excellent.
Colin M
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service, very helpful in finding me a Saxophone tutor, Thanks
Elsa M
Verified Reviewer

Really easy to navigate your way around the site and easy to find a tutor. I am so happy with the tutor I have found. I would recommend this site to anyone.
Robert D
Verified Reviewer

I have found this very easy and very helpful to use it have my first lesson on the 19th Feb really looking forward to it too
Margaret S
Verified Reviewer

Initial fee is expensive but I have managed to find a lovely tutor for my daughter. Thank you.
Mark H
Verified Reviewer

Delighted to find yet another tutor via this web site. No others seem to come close.
Aisling B
Verified Reviewer

Website was easy to navigate and choice of tutors was good with information on their location.
Keira G
Verified Reviewer

Great & quick access to finding 1st class music teachers, thanks and would highly recommend your website to others.....
Jennifer G
Verified Reviewer

Ashley was completely engaging, friendly and informative with my son. He really enjoyed his first lesson.
John C
Verified Reviewer

I was found a tutor,in my area,very promptly.The tutor was quickly available and to date Iamm very satisfied.
Pria M
Verified Reviewer

I am very impressed with the assistance that First Tutor offers.
Diana C
Verified Reviewer

A good way to find a tutor. Piano lessons arranged but not yet started.
Jack K
Verified Reviewer

Really good way to find a tutor. The choice wasn't extensive but there were two who seemed suitable within 7/8 miles. I have chosen one of them and they are proving to be excellent so far in improving my Italian!
Caroline H
Verified Reviewer

Easy to use website with many choices of tutors.
Useful to be able to contact more than one tutor to discuss our child's requirements before selecting a tutor.
Finding someone local was a boon
First Tutors is rated 4.65 based on 2,514 reviews