First Tutors Reviews

2,252 Reviews

Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2013, 96% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

Harpreet P
Verified Reviewer

Very easy to use webiste wiith some very useful information on tutors in the chosen subject area. It is very difficult to find someone who is willing to travel to you and provide one to one sessions at your home, however, with this website, it is very clear up front which avoids any confusion later.
Patricia D
Verified Reviewer

I have in the past found some excellent tutors' on this site such as Aldo, Katie, Emer and now Fionn. However I have also experienced tutors' claiming to be competent in teaching honours maths and have no idea. That is recently.
Dear Patricia,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience. I can see a member of our Customer Service Team has already contacted you via email with instructions on how to select a suitable alternative at no further cost.
Kind Regards,
Sarah
First Tutors
Sharon C
Verified Reviewer

Came across this site by accident and glad I did. Plenty of tutors to choose from. Site is easy to use.
Got responses from tutors quickly.
Recommended site to use
Patricia P
Verified Reviewer

This is the first time we have used First Tutors and the site is very straightforward and easy to use, we had no problems with finding and choosing a suitable tutor.
Patricia P

Danany L
Verified Reviewer

First Tutors is an excellent website and will definitely help you find a tutor who can help you with the subjects you are struggle in .
Danany L
Verified Reviewer

First Tutors us an excellent website and will definitely help you find a tutor who can help you with the subjects you are struggle in .
Margaret B
Verified Reviewer

Generally very good. Site easy to use and information clear. One negative is it was not always clear whether or not tutors could/would travel or held sessions at their home.
Tiago A
Verified Reviewer

An easy way to find a tutor.
Janice S
Verified Reviewer

The tutors responsed are fantastic, especially the one I chose, Julia.
Angélique K
Verified Reviewer

Efficient service. Found a great tutor, thanks!
Rebecca B
Verified Reviewer

Once we had logged on and given our details we were able to find a suitable tutor and start tutoring within three days, great!
Jayne T
Verified Reviewer

An efficient service that has enabled me to find an outstanding tutor.
Caroline S
Verified Reviewer

very easy to understand and provided me with plenty of tutors to choose from
Ashley S
Verified Reviewer

Made contact with a teacher very quickly and am going for my first lesson this week.
Pasquina P
Verified Reviewer

The tutor is very good and is able to adjust teaching to suit ability and is able to adopt different learning skills to aid learning.
Mirna N
Verified Reviewer

We just started tuition with Robert. We had 1 lesson so far but in this first lesson Robert impressed us. He came very well prepared for the lesson, well in time and brought a lot of resources and materials for my daughter to use. My daughter loved her first lesson and I am very satisfied so far.
Jessica F
Verified Reviewer

Very happy with their service. I had a problem with the 1st tutor I chose and their customer service is excellent. They replied really quickly and solved my problem. The site gives peace of mind because all their tutors have references on file and are vetted etc. Would definitely recommend!
Funmi F
Verified Reviewer

She is reliable, friendly and seems to know her subject.
Fiona J
Verified Reviewer

I found the site easy to use, chose a suitable tutor quickly and was impressed with the information provided. Having met with the tutor found the information correct and very pleased with the service. I previously used another search however this was better.
First Tutors is rated 4.65 based on 2,252 reviews