First Tutors Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend First Tutors

About First Tutors: Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2013, 96% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

"A good site to make initial contact with potential tutors."
"A simple way to get in contact with a tutor. Very pleased."
"I found the site easy to use until I wanted to make contact with the tutor. It could be a bit clearer from the beginning that if you want to proceed you need to pay money up front. Otherwise so far it has been a rewarding experience and we are looking forward to our next session."
"First Tutors made finding a maths teacher for my daughter a very easy and stress free process"
"First tutors has helped me in a very efficient way to find a Spanish tutor for my son. In less than an hour we get in contact and planned the lessons. It's my second happy experience with First Tutors. I am very grateful for that."
"I found the system very easy to use and I’m very happy with the tutor. Easy communication and good follow up from First Tutors"
"Lorna was great to work with for the first time, very friendly, easy to talk to and generous with her teaching. Looking forward to more! Xiè xie."
"Very easy site to access. Tutors qualifications and location accurate."
"First time with Elaine and my son was buzzing - She really clicked with him and the areas were he needed help! Couldn’t have gone better!"
"Very efficient service. Heard back from the tutor straight away with his availability. I would use First Tutors again if I needed to find a tutor for another subject."
"The site was user friendly and the process of finding a tutor was easy. As result of First Tutors we linked up with a superb French tutor in our area. I would recommend the site."
"This is the second time that we have used First Tutors and, again, we are very happy with the service provided."
"Quick and easy to use and found us a great tutor who will come to the house."
"Elizabeth is a lovely lady. She is tutoring our 8 years old daughter. Helping her to improve her maths. She is getting more confident with it."
"The site lead me to the Tutor who would meet my tution needs."
"Good tool to find tutors nearby, but the fees are a bit expensive."
"Friendly, helpful, clear and enthusiastic. I think we will get on very well!"
"Didn’t realise you are charged an admin fee . Missed that bit . Think it’s too expensive . You are bombarded with lots of messages very quickly once you show an interest in the tutors ."
"Fab service! Found the best professional tutor for my child ever so quickly."
"We have had a very successful first session with Natalia. She had a lovely manner with the girls who both enjoyed their first lesson"
First Tutors is rated 4.59 based on 4,236 reviews