First Tutors Reviews

2,754 Reviews

Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2013, 96% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

Susan R
Verified Reviewer

Found some of the limitations difficult and did not immediately undestand the methodology for contact. however appreciate the need for security for both parties and the variety of choice
Mary B
Verified Reviewer

I've found a great English tutor for my daughter. I would definitely recommend First Tutors. It was a straightforward, hassle-free process from start to finish. Many thanks.
Zoe G
Verified Reviewer

Website was easy to use. Contact was made quickly with Tutor. Thank you. Will not hesitate to recommend you.
Jess C
Verified Reviewer

Very easy site to use. A number of good tutors in the area came up and one was employed quickly with no issues.
Jane M
Verified Reviewer

Very good, sorted quickly with excellent results, met our needs hundred percent.
Anne C
Verified Reviewer

Have been seeking a tutor for more than a year and found site and process very straightforward and easy.
Annie E
Verified Reviewer

Thank you once again for your excellent service. This is the third time that I have employed a Tutor through your site and my experience has always been brilliant. The Tutors are awesome!!!!

Thank you!

Kindest regards
Annie Emslie
Stephen R
Verified Reviewer

We think we have found the right tutor Judith for our granddaughter it is early days yet but we found her to put Lauren at ease lots of praise which helps to build the tutees confidence thanks
James P
Verified Reviewer

Really excellent help and advice. Highly recommend.
Fozia A
Verified Reviewer

Niall is very professional and polite. Very positive as my daughter lacks confidence., which is extremely important. Would definitely recommend him to anyone struggling with chemistry or aiming to get a higher grade.
Csilla F
Verified Reviewer

Very transperant and works very quick and well.
Kim C
Verified Reviewer

This is the fourth time I have used the site, for different subjects. The tutors have all been great. The fact that they come with references and reviews gives parents peace of mind. Highly recommended.
Zaralouise S
Verified Reviewer

We found a great tutor, close to where we live. First lesson was brilliant, helpful and very passionate about about what she does. We would recommend first tutors
Sharon C
Verified Reviewer

I found an excellent tutor through First Tutors and the whole process was smooth from start to finish
Silvia S
Verified Reviewer

The service is good so far.
Daniel M
Verified Reviewer

Not a lot of choice in my local area - only one in reasonable distance. It was not clear whether the tutor would be able to come to me or whether I needed to travel. The tutor also needed prompting to respond to my enquiry. All that said, I did find a local tutor that seems to suit my needs.
Dear Daniel,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you had some problems using the site. Do let us know via our Contact Us page (https://www.firsttutors.com/uk/contact-us.php) if you have any further issues as we are more than willing to help you sort them out.

Kind regards,

Grace
Customer Service Team
First Tutors
Helen C
Verified Reviewer

Excellent tutor - would certainly recommend.
Tanya B
Verified Reviewer

Very good site. Helpful with plenty of options to choose the right tutor. Bit confusing with regard to messaging a single person rather than everyone ... but otherwise very good.
Kim L
Verified Reviewer

Great site for finding a local private tutor.
Philip R
Verified Reviewer

Have hired a tutor through the site for a friends daughter and so far very impressed with the Tutor and the service from First Tutors
First Tutors is rated 4.64 based on 2,754 reviews