First Tutors Reviews

2,514 Reviews

Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2013, 96% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

Masuda C
Verified Reviewer

I found first tutors very useful. I used them for my sons English gcse. I would recommend them to other people!
Denise H
Verified Reviewer

Excellent. Very straightforward to find a tutor. Very user friendly.
Clare H
Verified Reviewer

Zoe is intelligent, professional and structured -just what we needed.
Clare H
Verified Reviewer

Zoe is intelligent, professional and structured -just what we needed.
Zoe F
Verified Reviewer

I found the process seamless from start to finish. Within 24 hours of posting, I had found a tutor for my son.
Daniel D
Verified Reviewer

We found the site helpful. A good selection of tutors to pick from in our area. The reviews were helpful. We found a tutor for my Son that he is happy with. A useful site. I would recommend it.
Nancy C
Verified Reviewer

The site was very easy to use and gave lots of information about the tutors so we could make an informed decision about who to contact. My only complaint was the high cost of contacting our tutor, £24.99! It seems a bit steep to me.
Sharon S
Verified Reviewer

Really pleased and impressed with how quickly we were provided with a tutor to suit our son's requirements. We would definitely use this service again.
Beth M
Verified Reviewer

FirstTutors was an excellent service in finding a tutor that was within my local area and one that could meet my needs in term of wanted I needed out of a tutor. I also found their communication excellent as they would notified you via email when the tutor would contact you with there reply.
Heidi O
Verified Reviewer

Simple, easy to use website and have confidence in the vetting process undertaken.
Shirley M
Verified Reviewer

This tutor finding agency responded very quickly to my email queries. Have found a tutor for my grandson for maths and after two sessions it is going very well.
Duniya O
Verified Reviewer

Overall, a good speedy response. I selected 4 music tutors and got a reply from 2 very quickly. From this we chose a tutor who was very responsive to queries. Within a week we had organised our first lesson.
Andy C
Verified Reviewer

The first tutor we sent a request to didnt reply. The second one wanted us to travel to them. Hopefully the third one works out.
Dear Andy,

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry that some of your tutors haven't responded, we do alert them to every message that you send (via e-mail) and we wish they would respond out of courtesy to you, but sadly cannot force them to do so. All tutors who do not respond to a request are automatically removed from our system after 2 weeks.

Best of luck with the tutor you have chosen. If you have any further problems don't hesitate to email us.

Kind regards,

Grace
First Tutors
Regal A
Verified Reviewer

Very good Experience and will recommend to anyone.
Nesreen L

A reliable and professional Service - Many thanks
Abdul A
Verified Reviewer

Smooth experience from start to finish.
Ferhad A
Verified Reviewer

My kids had only two sessions with Alex and they're happy with everything sofar.
Anne L
Verified Reviewer

This was a very quick and easy way to find a tutor who could support our daughter - thanks
Carole L
Verified Reviewer

Good easy to use service - would use again.
Monisola F
Verified Reviewer

Responses were quick. I was able to find a suitable tutor.
First Tutors is rated 4.65 based on 2,514 reviews